MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

This Wednesday....meet for a cuppa?

This  Wednesday....meet for a cuppa? - Forums [Biker Match] This  Wednesday....meet for a cuppa? - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

This Wednesday....meet for a cuppa?

Anybody fancy meeting up Wednesday at Squires or the Sun Inn at Otley?....That's if everything is ok with my dog as she's having a hernia removed in the morning. Maybe 6pm?

Update Reply
loving it @ 13/06/2011 13:20  

Would love too, but not here this week, away with work :-(

Update Reply
Kiwi @ 13/06/2011 15:07  

Shame Kiwi....maybe another time.

Update Reply
loving it @ 13/06/2011 15:10  

For sure

Update Reply
Kiwi @ 13/06/2011 15:29  

LI.. I think I'm working Weds ( first time I've said that in nearly a year! lol) but if i finish early enough I will definately be there. Will let you know as soon as I know what my hours are

Update Reply
Karey @ 13/06/2011 16:18  

Ok karey.....i'll put my phone number in a pm.
Thanks, Linda.

Update Reply
loving it @ 13/06/2011 18:09  

Which are you doing,Squires or the Sun? I'm probably working weds but if I am back at a reasonable time I'll bob out for a run,I may be in the car on the way home from work if its Squires but let me know anyway,thanks

Update Reply
Sprint900 @ 13/06/2011 19:43  

Don't know yet Sprint.....was just seeing if anybody was interested.

Update Reply
loving it @ 13/06/2011 20:24  

I'll be up for a ride out,work/weather depending,I'll let you know if I'm around-there are some nice roads near the Sun,my regular run out is from Pool bank past the Sun,out past Memwith Hill to Summerbridge,then through Pately bridge and back to Otley via Blubberhouses,usually go via the Bridge cafe in Otley if its during the day,a nice run that takes an hour or so not going at daft speeds.

Update Reply
Sprint900 @ 13/06/2011 21:16  

Yes it's great round there Sprint......once in pately Bridge have you turned left at the garage and followed Gouthwaite reservoir and up over the moors.....It's a brilliant run and the view back down to the reservoir is stunning.
You come out just immeadiatly after Masham......and then another fantastic road through to Hawes.

Update Reply
loving it @ 13/06/2011 21:46  

sounds good depending what time work finishes but dont know where ill be working

Update Reply
havfun @ 13/06/2011 21:53  

hiya all
i will prob nip to squires weds night so any one there say hey posh xxx

Update Reply
poshbird @ 13/06/2011 23:36  

I'm only working till dinner time Weds, so I'll be up at Squires!

Update Reply
Karey @ 14/06/2011 14:08  

Lucky lady Kaz ... New job and already on 1/2 days!

I was hoping (well more like wishful thinking) that my back would release the nerve it's trapped so I could come over, but it doesn't look like it will.

Have a cuppa for me please

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 14/06/2011 14:20  

Hmmm not really half days...been working 7am - 9.30pm,with a few hours off in between...and tomorrow should be my day off.. lol but yeh I know what you mean.
Shame you're not fit enough to ride over, but don't worry I will have a cuppa for you, might even have a Squires Pasty!

Update Reply
Karey @ 14/06/2011 14:30  

*BUMP* Anybody going to Squires? I'm hoping to get there about 3pm ish

Update Reply
Karey @ 14/06/2011 19:08  

Hi Karey, glad you can make it to squires .....I'm hoping to be there between 5pm-6pm depending on how long it takes me to find the place....i have a habit of getting lost and although i've been loads of times it's mostly been as a pilly. I had better just check out the route on google.... ps. Will still have to see how my dog is after her surgery.....if she's not too good i'll not be there. pps. Looking forward to meeting you all.

Update Reply
loving it @ 14/06/2011 19:53  

Hi linda.. hope the surgery goes well .. it's horrible when theyre not well eh? I will still be there after 6 .. so hopefully see you there!

Update Reply
Karey @ 14/06/2011 21:05  

Hi,I'm going to pop in on the way home from work,will prob be in the car as I won't get home and back out there before later in the evening,c u there

Update Reply
Sprint900 @ 15/06/2011 08:36  

Surgery on my dog has gone ok, she just looks a bit dozey now Setting off to Squires hopefully at 4pm.....that will give me enough time to lose my way and then find it again!!! See whoever coming there. Hope i can recognise you all

Update Reply
loving it @ 15/06/2011 14:00  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email