MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

farmyard tickets

farmyard tickets  - Forums [Biker Match] farmyard tickets  - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

farmyard tickets

HI peeps :)

just quick post to ask if anybody wants to buy 1 set of tickets for the FY thursday to sunday, was so looking forward to going but ive had my bike stolen when i was in edinburgh this weekend, so to be honest dont want to go to the farmyard, got to much to be getting sorted so if ya are interrested pm or leave a post and i will get it sorted for whom ever wants them :)))) £30

Update Reply
shawy42 @ 12/06/2011 21:46  

Shame you're not going Pete. Sorry to hear about your bike. Hopefully you'll get something sorted soon.

Update Reply
Karey @ 12/06/2011 21:56  

o m g shawy so soory m8 hugs xxx
i hope u get it back or find out were it went

Update Reply
kaycat @ 12/06/2011 22:01  

what a b....ard hope it turns out well for you shawy so sorry

Update Reply
bic chick @ 12/06/2011 22:11  

cheers guys thanks very much :) at the end of the day i will get another :) just a little hick up that will get sorted :)

Update Reply
shawy42 @ 12/06/2011 22:38  

aw bocks shawy thats bad about your bike..... i hope you get it back it was a nice machine ....nellie....

Update Reply
nellie @ 12/06/2011 22:45  

cheers nellie......... will get another soon :)

Update Reply
shawy42 @ 12/06/2011 22:48  

Shawy thats shit fella. Not sure if Id want mine back if it was ever found again .. .. .. Certainly like to know the low life scumbags were found tho'

Update Reply
GreasyTony @ 12/06/2011 23:07  

cheers tony :)

i know what ya mean, i would prefer to replace the bike now and not have it back, ay ho will start looking for my new ride tomoz :)

Update Reply
shawy42 @ 12/06/2011 23:18  

Just an idea Pete ... Last year a lot who did not have bikes went to Farmyard, parked their cars in the village and then had gear brought in by peeps on bikes ...

Could that be an option for you? I know it's not the same going in a car but it's a shame to miss it

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 13/06/2011 05:55  

"Not sure if Id want mine back if it was ever found again .. .. ..

Certainly like to know the low life scumbags were found tho'"

Agree entirely on both accounts. And indeed hope it's you Shawy and your mates that find the bastards!

Also, completely understand you no longer wanting to go to the Farmyard. I think I'd have other things on my mind as well.

Hope you get some good news soon buddy.

Update Reply
geoffb2005 @ 13/06/2011 08:09  

Sorry to hear that, can't blame you for not wanting to go. Hope you find the little S****
Def got some mates interested in tickets - 2 if you've got them Have PM'd you my phone number Thanks

Update Reply
skinnylady @ 13/06/2011 09:51  

1 pair of tickets are now sold thanks

Update Reply
shawy42 @ 13/06/2011 12:56  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email