MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

BM Website Issues/Help Requests

New name for BikerMatch

New name for BikerMatch (4) - Forums [Biker Match] New name for BikerMatch (4) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / BM Website Issues/Help Requests /

New name for BikerMatch

lol im gonna have to get a graphics designer then aren't i? Dammit. Maybe if I can find a good tattoo artist he/she can come up with a good biker-ish design.

Update Reply
Matt @ 11/06/2011 17:59  

What about:
BikerMixer BikerMeets

Update Reply
SuzieSuzuki @ 11/06/2011 18:02  

Will ask friends of mine if you like not only do they design but they can make all the merchandice .... I know you already have someone but doesn't hurt to have competion ... Oh and friends are bikers as well so keeps it in the community

Update Reply
jabecs @ 11/06/2011 18:02  

K thanks let me know what they come up with

Update Reply
Matt @ 11/06/2011 18:12  

I would like the name bikers to go back to the name Rockers/ But most people now getting on bikes are not Rockers. so the name BM is ok. Soz Matt

Update Reply
RockerRich @ 11/06/2011 18:35  

hey mate welcome to the site! I'm not really a rocker myself anymore, I was when i first got into bikes. I like more hardcore dance music and stuff now. Still listen to metallica etc when chilling at home though. Go introduce yourself in the newbies forum mate! Enjoy the site.

Update Reply
Matt @ 11/06/2011 20:27  

If its not broke don't fix it
it is well known as BM now so just leave it new members soon pick up on it within a few days

I have to agree with jpharley

Update Reply
marsey @ 11/06/2011 20:41  

I'm trying to create a funky design now on paper with the B and M but they just don't fit good together at all. :-s

Update Reply
Matt @ 11/06/2011 20:55  

Matt my friends are away at rally at mo will speak to them tommoz tho and maybe send you pic around mid week see what you think when you see it ....can post it on here if you like and see what the other members think as well

Update Reply
jabecs @ 11/06/2011 21:03  

Yea bung it in ur profile then we can all see. Thx

Want something really good we can stick with for years and that people want in a shirt

Update Reply
Matt @ 11/06/2011 21:14  

tartan, D rings, leather, ..................sorry going off on a tangent

Update Reply
Jack Jones @ 11/06/2011 22:27  

Matt, re the BM logo, I used to work for British Midland (Airways), now bmi. Their old BM logo with the go-faster striping and the diamond in the M looked the business, imho, Sure they won't be precious about it any more.

http://images.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=http://wapedia...mp;bih=511

Update Reply
desres @ 11/06/2011 22:44  

haha thanks, stealing British Midland's logo funny. Definitely not gonna take what's already copyrighted. Looks very dated too now. We need something funky and cool, but modern and professional looking of course. Will see also what my little bro can come up with. Preferably need a square size for Facebook.

Update Reply
Matt @ 11/06/2011 22:47  

hi

im new to this site and i joined to meet new like minded people... i lost my old biking crew through death and grief

but life goes on ......... and ive met some fantastic guys and gals on here, not for dating but to make new friends that i can ride out with..why change it???

stay safe out there

Update Reply
angie333 @ 11/06/2011 23:22  

Hey Angie, welcome to the best site in the world, if I do say so myself haha. Go introduce yourself in the newbies forum. Enjoy the laughs and events we have to offer.

Update Reply
Matt @ 12/06/2011 09:34  

mmmmmmmm now i'm back i wonder what my brain will come up with .................

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 12/06/2011 14:55  

I think it should be called 2wheels4ever.com

Wonder who will get that one???

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 12/06/2011 17:25  

dont forget us disabled riders on 3

Update Reply
Jack Jones @ 12/06/2011 18:42  

I have to agree with those who say why change it. Peoples attitudes have changed towards dating sites over the last several years with the boom in social websites.

It's well known and popular.

Update Reply
jon68 @ 12/06/2011 19:31  

I would say....leave it as bikermatch but just change the clothing to have BM on it. I wouldnt buy wear any of the clothing with bikermatch plastered all over it but would consider it if it just had BM on it

Update Reply
drobess @ 12/06/2011 19:53  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email