MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Squires Cafe, Newthorpe, Nr Sherburn in Elmet, Leeds

Squires Cafe, Newthorpe, Nr Sherburn in Elmet, Leeds (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Squires Cafe, Newthorpe, Nr Sherburn in Elmet, Leeds (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Squires Cafe, Newthorpe, Nr Sherburn in Elmet, Leeds

Jelly and ice=cream at me mum's birthday...will make it sooooon Kaz

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 08/06/2011 13:33  

ooooh ... sounds good tho Alice all the best to your mum! See you soon

Update Reply
Karey @ 08/06/2011 13:46  

sorry hunny in in derby hugs xx

Update Reply
kaycat @ 08/06/2011 14:39  

Awww ok Kay..see you soon tho, hopefully xx Setting off in a minute, anyone else going, see you there, I'll probably be sat on the wall near Vicky's Bar in the car park. It's lovely and sunny and warm here, just the odd shower....

Update Reply
Karey @ 08/06/2011 16:17  

Back from Squires, was good to see Julie J and Sandi and to meet Sprint900 and Kilt Rider ( Love your bike, KR! lol) Biker32...where were you ?? Lots of bikes again...and managed to dodge the rain, so not bad at all. Hope the fella that dropped his bike at the entrance is ok? Don't forget it's Bike Night EVERY Wednesday and Sundays are busy too... also gets fairly busy during the week. Hope to see a few more faces next time!, come on, don't be shy

Update Reply
Karey @ 08/06/2011 21:43  

Hi,got back fine and avoided most of the rain! Nice to meet those who went,maybe see a few more next time,if you've not been out on a BM meet give it a go,they're a nice bunch!Was nice to have some company on a run out so hopefully Sandi enjoyed her pilly run out (despite going the 'scenic'-as in lost!) route!

Update Reply
Sprint900 @ 09/06/2011 00:39  

LOL yep I enjoyed the ride out, thanks very much Sprint. Wakefield sure has changed since I was there last and it's got a few more road ruts now too I forgive you, I won't let ya forget it tho It was good to meet newbie members Sprint900 and Kilt Rider and Simon (the lurker lol) and good to see Julie J again, it's been a long time lass, also good to see havfun again even if you did get there as we were leaving; and always good to see you Kaz. I hope Zippy is behaving himself for you? Yes what happened to you Biker32? Sorry if you went and we didn't see you. I was wearing a BM hoody, with my name on it, so if anyone sees me at a biker venue just come up and say hello.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 09/06/2011 08:19  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email