MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Knott End, Poulton-le-Fylde Meet 15 June 2011

Knott End, Poulton-le-Fylde Meet 15 June 2011 (5) - Forums [Biker Match] Knott End, Poulton-le-Fylde Meet 15 June 2011 (5) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Knott End, Poulton-le-Fylde Meet 15 June 2011

good night met some peple for the first time and caught up with some id already met had a great night and now ready for farmyard if your going see you there if your not see you next time

Update Reply
Jaffa @ 15/06/2011 23:30  

Had a brilliant time tonight, great to see lots of people

Big thanks to both Karens, BB & Daftun for lovely cakes and for the birthday card

and huge thanks to "Squirrel Killer" Steve for the lift

(I didn't see it the squirrel's demise, thankfully)

Update Reply
HippyRockChick @ 15/06/2011 23:41  

Great to c peeps and meet more new peeps, and the little buns were lovely, thankyou

BBZ62 did you not get wet on the way home,i got soaked again, forgot to put my wets on B4 i left.

been out 4 times with BM and its been wet, really looking forward to a nice sunny meet, fingers crossed fo the farmyard x

Update Reply
kwak72 @ 15/06/2011 23:54  

I had a great time too, was good to see everyone i've already met, and some new faces too.
Cheers for the buns and cakes ladies! And happy birthday to hrc, shame i didn't see the lemon drizzle but that's ok, my time will come!
And yes, drenched - again!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/06/2011 00:29  

Good to meet you guys, managed to talk to most of you. Tope bunch of people. Missed some but will have to catch up with you next time. Good ride out and back .. Thanks Mark. Will definitely be back out again, will keep my eyes on the events pages. I am sure Karen ( DaftUn ) willl lure me out again with promises of more cake, the buns though were pretty good as well. Seems to be a bit of theme runing through all these meets about cake.

Update Reply
Moxy @ 16/06/2011 07:46  

Note to self, avoid ride outs or meets with kwak72, she's bad news for the weather. (Ha!! Ha!!) By the way, no I didn't get wet (very close) I stopped off on the way and got my romper suit on, glad of it really coz by the time I passed kwakarider as I joined the M6 it was gettin bad, and before you say it I know I wouldn't have had a chance to pass you if you weren't bein a gent and keepin an eye on your fellow BM'r

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/06/2011 07:51  

I've put what few photos I took on the events page. Don't forget to tag yourselves in them

Update Reply
Blackberry @ 16/06/2011 08:03  

Thanks to all involved for suggesting & organising knott end meet-up,and the two(bananas&buns)karen's(hehe)for taking the time to forge/cast ooops sorry bake the cakes(lovely really)and fellow bm'ers for another good one.

Update Reply
bkr @ 16/06/2011 09:32  

Have to say, we hit the rain on the way home but my textiles managed to keep me cozy n dry. nice pics bb, and sorry forgot to say happy birthday to hrc. hope you had a fab day.

Update Reply
kfoggy67 @ 16/06/2011 09:32  

BBZ - I'm just a gentleman lol, what can i say?! And my textiles are just pants - in more ways than one. Must buy more to contend with this summer lol!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/06/2011 10:20  

Hi guys :)

A big thanks to kwak72 for putting the event up for thought , what a gr8 turn out for mid week and thanks to the 2 karens for the wonderful cakes!!!!!!! BB thought you was joking about the ball bearings... will send you the bill for the dentists hehehe

THE BIGGEST THANK YOU GOES TO HRC for going to all the trouble of making that beautiful LEMON DRIZZEL for meon her birthday, it felt like it was my birthday when i got home, the cake is AMAZING thank you so so much

ps if anybody would like to taste it TUFF

shawy

Update Reply
shawy42 @ 16/06/2011 11:00  

The squirrel attacked me it was not my fault..

Update Reply
321johno @ 16/06/2011 17:36  

Well, what a great turn out! Lovely to see everyone! x

Update Reply
DaftUn @ 16/06/2011 18:20  

I noticed that with the squirrel, you swerved a few times to ensure you got it before you were seriously harmed by that little rodent.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/06/2011 18:48  

I only swerved so you could not get your hands on the lemon drizzle cake in my saddle bag

Update Reply
321johno @ 16/06/2011 19:31  

Yeh mate but it didn't help you either, it all went to the "special" one.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/06/2011 19:33  

The special 1 Here!!!!!!!!!!

lemon drizzle and squirrel what a combo

Update Reply
shawy42 @ 16/06/2011 21:14  

Just put up a few piccies from last night

mostly cake

Update Reply
HippyRockChick @ 16/06/2011 21:19  

@HRC 'mostly cake' Right guys and girls, when are we doing it again . . . . I think we all need to sample the famous lemon drizzle cake!!

Update Reply
DaftUn @ 16/06/2011 22:54  

Here, Here, Well said DaftUn, why should Lemon Drizzle Cake only be the domain of "Spesh" as I think he should now be known.

Let's sort it sometime soon and not just for the cake, there's a good group of peeps and the numbers are slowly growing.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/06/2011 23:00  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email