MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Jokes, Games & Silly Things

films / dvds worth a look

films / dvds worth  a look  (2) - Forums [Biker Match] films / dvds worth  a look  (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Jokes, Games & Silly Things /

films / dvds worth a look

Yup got to agree noodle ...Constantine fab film

Green Mile
Shawshank Redemption

& anything at all with Hugh Jackman in it (phwoooorrrr)

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 21/06/2011 14:44  

Comedy - young frankenstein still cracks me up.

Ghost dog, my mate lent me this recently. Awesome.
G.

Update Reply
GreyGra @ 23/06/2011 23:01  

Fab choice GG...years since I seen it but puttin on the ritz is one of the funniest movie moments ever

Update Reply
Minnie the Minx @ 23/06/2011 23:37  

Alien trilogy blade runner (directors cut) the breakfast club pretty in pink (bit of a molly ringwald fan) Local hero the forbidden planet plan 9 from outer space (the Ed Wood classic voted worst film of the year repeatedly) a night to remember (the original titanic film) the blob tremors 1,2 and 3 blazing saddles young Frankenstein

Update Reply
Phil @ 24/06/2011 00:12  

Assault On Precint 13 (the original version) Bad Day At Blackrock Cache (Hidden) Dr Strangelove Eraserhead Festen Gomorrah Hombre (Paul Newman) Intacto

Update Reply
Rooster roo @ 24/06/2011 00:26  

jona hex
top film

Update Reply
kaycat @ 26/06/2011 08:53  

TT3D - Closer to the Edge. Saw it twice at the flicks and will buy it when released on DVD. Anyone have any idea when that will be?

Update Reply
gixergal @ 26/06/2011 12:31  

The girl with the dragon tattoo trio, blummin brill

Update Reply
wenders @ 20/07/2011 20:32  

I bought a copy of 'Paul' weeks ago because my pal told me it was really fuuny (Hot Fuzz is my fav giggle movie), but I don't want to watch it on my own : (

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 20/07/2011 20:45  

Journey to the far Side of the Sun Gerry Anderson film lot of actors from UFO in it great twist at the end

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 28/07/2011 21:35  

BL,

Paul is hilarious, I think of that little alien every time I look in the mirror.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 28/07/2011 22:55  

There are too many to mention. The Commitents always sticks in my mind. Set in Dublin where a crowd of youngsters set up a band. The music is rock blues brilliant.

Update Reply
davidneale @ 02/08/2011 00:01  

watched - season of the witch - last night , must admit it was a good film and well worth watching if ya downloading new films - nicolas cage

Update Reply
PHOTOGRAPHER1 @ 02/08/2011 15:35  

<!--6e052d28b1806771e2d163a041d4a5d4-->TT3D - Closer to the Edge. Saw it twice at the flicks and will buy it when released on DVD. Anyone have any idea when that will be? This is out on DVD in November and can be pre ordered from Amazon or other outlets.

Update Reply
wheelbarrow @ 05/08/2011 01:08  

I really enjoyed TT3D but been to see Senna tonight and I think it's even better. Totally gripping use of original footage with some useful insight into F1 politics. I'd forgot about all the ciggie sponsorship...marlboro, John Player Special, camel

Update Reply
Minnie the Minx @ 19/08/2011 00:30  

if ya dont mind em epic (3+ hours) lord of the rings trilogy
any of the "comicbook" ones (x-men hulk spiderman etc ) always good for a giggle
pulp fiction
or the best film ever (not too much hollywood REcreation) BRAVEHEART

Update Reply
Stroggyman @ 19/08/2011 19:43  

I agree Wenders, fab trilogy.

Update Reply
Roachy @ 19/08/2011 21:55  

The wind that shakes the barley. 1916 easter uprising leading to the divided familys of irish people and the setting up of the anglo isrish agreement . very sad and heart reaching a must see
caitlin

Update Reply
caitlien @ 20/08/2011 00:00  

caitlin I think I have seen that film. It certainly shows another side to history.

Update Reply
davidneale @ 20/08/2011 00:08  

My three most recent movies... PAUL.. utterly hiarious and you have got to see it... man that little dude is a ladies man if ever I saw one bless him...

"Black Swan" ~ has the potential to screw with your mind if you don't have it screwed on and "Midnight Meat Train" ~ a gorefest of a movie...

I would recommend all three.. all have their own qualities.. and all three completely different in their genre...

My musing on this though.. is that.. whilst it took me three attempts to watch "Black Swan" on my own cos I scared myself witless and ended up with an intense desire to scratch my arms and no way no how was I going to look in a mirror anytime soon... I sat and watched "Midnight Meat Train" without flinching once.. Bizzare!!

Update Reply
rockchickeelicious @ 20/08/2011 15:31  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email