MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Bikes, Products & Services

Wanted - For Sale thread or just use eBay?

Wanted - For Sale thread or just use eBay? - Forums [Biker Match] Wanted - For Sale thread or just use eBay? - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Bikes, Products & Services /

Wanted - For Sale thread or just use eBay?

Pretty(me?lol) new to biking and last week wandered into eBay as I often do and lazily thought biking gear? Have now bought half a dozen things including 3 jackets and have a long watch-list of other items. I'm a bit manic on PC's and yet hate shopping. I need to get out more.

For me it's proving a good way to pick up decent gear without paying new/dealer/brand prices.

Might even be worth having a Wanted/For sale section on BM? Hope I'm not opening up a whole can of worms around - it's been discussed/rejected before?

If so Oops and maybe as a concession/rebuke to the idea - could be a big Wanted ( Dead or Alive ) poster against my profile.

Kevin

Update Reply
Palamie @ 05/06/2011 20:17  

Hi Palamie There is a Classified's section under 'All Forums' http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/forum/all_topics.a...mCat_id=12 Hope that helps

Update Reply
Karey @ 05/06/2011 20:27  

a free to good home section could be good though for biker related items

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/06/2011 20:40  

Karey

I'm just going to have a look. Hopefully I can find a big stone for sale - and I can crawl under it!

Classifieds never thought of that. It always sounded a bit "private" to me. LOL

Update Reply
Palamie @ 05/06/2011 20:48  

hahah Palamie..... what you like! Ian...that sounds a good idea....so you got owt you don't want? i could do with a bigger bike

Update Reply
Karey @ 05/06/2011 20:56  

well just gave my "bike home" to lone star off the site, got a moto gp style exhaust for a gsxr 750 K7 .i will gladly fit it on ziggy for you

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/06/2011 20:57  

Karey

I'm sure your not the blackmailing type so how much to get this thread removed before any more folks see it. PMSL!

Can you pull a few strings?

Update Reply
Palamie @ 05/06/2011 20:58  

hmmmmm.... well Zigs exhaust has just been repaired and fettled, so I think I'm alright on that score, besides i think it may spoil his looks...

Update Reply
Karey @ 05/06/2011 20:59  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email