MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

non biking - ladies eyebrows

non biking - ladies eyebrows - Forums [Biker Match] non biking - ladies eyebrows - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

non biking - ladies eyebrows

To all the ladies out there , it's always intrigued me as to why some women destroy their natural eyebrows , only to go and pencil them back in again higher up . I can understand the plucking to make them a bit thinner if you got big ole hairy caterpillars going on . I've only ever been given 2 answers "it makes me look more feminine" and "it makes me more attractive" . Personally i think the natural/thinned eyebrows is far more attractive . Be interesting to hear other people's views and maybe some different answers as to why .

Update Reply
fastjock @ 31/05/2011 20:06  

I tend to 'attack' mine after I have had a few drinks.....not a good idea

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 31/05/2011 20:19  

I'm definitely a plucker not a stripper lol

Couldn't take em all off and draw em back in, not got a steady enough hand. Don't understand why women do it !!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 31/05/2011 20:40  

Oh god, I've opened the floodgates - Matt's gonna kill me! To answer your question...I've no idea but mine are all mine.

Update Reply
Roachy @ 31/05/2011 20:42  

I've never plucked and don't intend to either, but each to their own...

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 31/05/2011 21:18  

i shaved my eyebrows off in the 70's as i was a punk and used to draw some right mad ones on, well they never grew back properly so i had to start drawing them on, well everytime i put my helmet on id have big black smudges there, so i ended up getting them tattooed on, 4 yrs later they are still there and people never notice the difference, i just run a razor cver them now and again................the downside - it hurts like hell and costs £500 - pink x

Update Reply
pinkstorm @ 31/05/2011 21:19  

Mine are just as is :-) to be honest had one pulled by accident once,,wimp that i am it hurt so thata it they get left alone lol

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 31/05/2011 21:43  

i pluck mine to make em a bit thinner i dont think its very flattering having them drawn in as you get older... ive got relative do it coz she plucked them so much they never grew back properly and i know a few lasses that has happened to, !!! i have doen the draw them in thing once or twice and wiped it orf just as quickly coz it looked stupidoooo on me but i have mates it looks good on each to their own i say - mand i also admire gals who leave em exactly as they are.. some have thinner ones than others naturally

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 31/05/2011 21:44  

Au naturale all the way ladies!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 31/05/2011 23:01  

I had a mate convince me to have them waxed and shaped once, never again! My daughter is obsessed with people's eyebrows and the amount of time I hear "OMG monobrow" is ridiculous. I don't even notice them on people

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 31/05/2011 23:10  

Ha Ha Boss, me and my daughter are always spotting people with a monobrow - pink x

Update Reply
pinkstorm @ 31/05/2011 23:16  

What about those mutants that seem to grow out of every male orifice ????!!! Grow at a rapid rate and head off in all directions !! Now...shall we have a new thread about waxing them ??

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 31/05/2011 23:16  

wow pink that's some expensive ink , £500 for 2 lal strips

Update Reply
fastjock @ 31/05/2011 23:17  

Alice u sadist

Update Reply
fastjock @ 31/05/2011 23:20  

Ha ha yes, i know jock but ive probably saved a bomb on eyebrow pencils. I couldnt carry on without eyebrows, i forgot to put them on one day and went shopping, my friends was killing herself laughing and said i looked like david bowie xx

Update Reply
pinkstorm @ 31/05/2011 23:22  

Lol at alice! There's a guy i work with, and seriously, some of his eyebrow hairs must be 2 inches long, looks like a bleedin dog
Than there's the ones with the witches broomsticks hanging outta their nostrils, call me vain, but i've enough weird looks about me without fuzzy wuzzys hanging outta my nose, so plucking it is, and jees it hurts!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 31/05/2011 23:38  

Hahaha Kwaks there nothing worse than a bloke with eyebrow curtains - geez yuk!!! And as for ears and nose hair, i was talking to this older bloke in morrison and i couldnt stop staring at his nose and ears -he had like huge sprouts of undergrowth hanging out of them, errr i feel sick

Update Reply
pinkstorm @ 31/05/2011 23:46  

Hmmmm...I rest my case me lud

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 31/05/2011 23:56  

monobrows aint too good though !!! above the eyes or above the mouth either lmao

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 01/06/2011 00:10  

Some of 'em need a lawnmower stuffing up their nozzles
And don't get me started on comb-overs !!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 01/06/2011 00:15  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email