MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Rally this weekend

Rally this weekend - Forums [Biker Match] Rally this weekend - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Rally this weekend

Anyone thought about doing this ,its a small local rally to me and as i like to support the next generation of bikes think its all for a good cause http://www.humcc.co.uk/

Update Reply
fjr_graham @ 05/06/2007 05:18  

I'd no idea Hudds Uni had a bike club and I live 5 mins from the Uni. Proof that ya learn something new every day. Have you been to this one before Graham? Kwak

Update Reply
Sandi @ 05/06/2007 07:54  

would love to gs cos its not far from me but saving cos Ive got Farmyard next week - so many rallies -too little money

Update Reply
Istaqa @ 05/06/2007 09:48  

Hi sk no i havent been to this one , lasty year was the first and i am just supporting it because its students who are the next generation of bikers unfortunatly i can only go on saturday because me tents kn***erd. Its at storthes hall its in between you and i, i think you will know where it is but if you dont its close to kirkbirton ( i think that how you spell it ) it used to be a mental home then it changed to a nurses training place now students campus . I think i should be a good day out just not be able to have a drink

Update Reply
fjr_graham @ 06/06/2007 03:55  

Know what ya mean istaga i need a job very desparate i would have loved to do the farmyard i have friends who organise and help run the mag rallies and they still have to pay and i just carnt afford to go to it ,like the rock n blues another good one but its just way out of reach of my pocket at the moment. I just think i will get to some of them again one day.........

Update Reply
fjr_graham @ 06/06/2007 04:03  

Yup Graham I know it's at Storthes Hall at Kirkburton. I see the signs for the hall on my way home on the bus (grrr buses lol) and there's a bus just for the students, takes them from the Uni to the Hall regularly throughout the day, passes my house. Not quite sure exactly where the hall is as I've never had cause to visit it, not even when it was a mental hospital. Are you taking some pics while you're there? You could post them up on the bikechat forum or put them on the kodak gallery. I remember my mum always used to say to me and my sisters 'You lot will have me in Stoors 'all (Storthes Hall) before you've finished. I guess we must have been a handful Kwak

Update Reply
Sandi @ 06/06/2007 09:45  

Can't make this one as I have organised a bike party/rally for my own bike club it's a bonding week end to get all the peeps together. Should be fun as the Theme is Christmas and on Saturday night it's christmas fancydress wonder what the other campers on the site will make of us.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 06/06/2007 13:02  

Well, if it was any of us lot who see you we probably wouldn't bat an eye

Update Reply
Di @ 06/06/2007 13:29  

quote:kwak saidI remember my mum always used to say to me and my sisters 'You lot will have me in Stoors 'all (Storthes Hall) before you've finished. I guess we must have been a handful That was my mums words exactly, and i`m the only one so i must have been a pain One of my ex girl friends trained to be a nurse there going back to the 1980`s and thats how i know about it and where it is ,nurses quaters and bar yes i will take some photo`s if i get there at the moment i havent got anyone to go but still end up going myself unless i get an offer

Update Reply
fjr_graham @ 06/06/2007 20:11  

Ended up going for the weekend there was about thirty bikes there was a decent band on satuday night and plenty of boooooze at student bar prices Met more new biker friends and still no s w f for me

Update Reply
fjr_graham @ 10/06/2007 20:17  

what does swf mean graham lol duh

Update Reply
earthwind @ 10/06/2007 20:20  

Sorry ..........single white female....

Update Reply
fjr_graham @ 11/06/2007 05:34  

I just keep hoping that one day!!!! i shall meet my s,w,f. Been on my own too long now and always wishing there is going to be someone around the corner waiting but desparatly need someone who is into bikes as this has been my biggest problem for many years and the only other is im not very good with words and get things wrong and say things that i think is a compliment when it turns out just the opposite ( Oh dear )

Update Reply
fjr_graham @ 11/06/2007 05:48  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email