MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

complaint

complaint (2) - Forums [Biker Match] complaint (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

complaint

I don't mind admitting I have a different view about this; it takes much more strength of character to respect others when it is at the cost of your self, lets face it, bikes are noisy, if it isn't the exhaust, it's the induction roar.

Update Reply
cruiser mic @ 01/06/2011 00:38  

on a serious note guns is right, i tend to hold the clutch in when arriving home etc, a bit of respect goes along way

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 01/06/2011 00:40  

as far as im aware noise between 9pm and 7am in side the home can be no louder than a hoover.... didnt think that it related to outside tho...how else can wagons and the like travel thro built up areas? if in doubt do like ian does and dip the clutch hun... not worth the asbo they mite slap on u... failing that invite us all round for a cuppa-im sure laughter is under 90 decibels lol

Update Reply
mizzi @ 01/06/2011 01:25  

Tell them to fk off and get a life, then go buy a Harley and show them how loud it could have been all those other times! Busybodies!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 01/06/2011 01:37  

anytime between 2 and 6 am depending on how busy I've been
^^^^^^ exert from original post. What would your feelings be if it was the local Yakuza with their twin turboed 500bhp cars pushing out of an 8 inch back box at that time of night.

Update Reply
cruiser mic @ 01/06/2011 21:58  

if it was me i'd be waiting up and dribbling and going phwoooaaaarrrrrrrrr as well as having the window open so i can smell the fuel and saying 'good lad' lol... sorry got rather excited then lol...if i was on an early i mite pop round and just dig u in the ribs tho lol

Update Reply
mizzi @ 02/06/2011 19:32  

<!--6e052d28b1806771e2d163a041d4a5d4-->Dont forget Section 59 of some act or other where after a complaint and the coppers have been round once, the next time they come for the same complaint they can take your bike away.

Update Reply
wheelbarrow @ 02/06/2011 20:27  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email