MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Bury st Edmunds , Suffolk

Bury st Edmunds , Suffolk - Forums [Biker Match] Bury st Edmunds , Suffolk - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Bury st Edmunds , Suffolk

howdy peeps, there seems to be quite a few people around here........... would you like to have a meet/get together/ride out ? nowton park ? or one of the local ale houses, ( there is a local rally at british sugar club at the end of june ) add your comments below...

Update Reply
Jack Jones @ 24/05/2011 20:12  

is there anybody in there ?

Update Reply
Jack Jones @ 25/05/2011 22:22  

Hi, I'm across the boarder in Cambs but do have my passport at the ready! Tied of lone riding so definiately would be interested, what do you have in mind? Be good to meet some members, keep the thread going I'm sure there will be plenty of interest

Update Reply
AL 64 @ 26/05/2011 22:18  

a fellow anglian.......... i was thinking about bury st Edmund's ? now ton park as they got a large car park and toilets or any local ale house.... I'm 10 miles from it , but was thinking about those who are pilly only so would need lifts etc, there's lots of new people just joined that are close by, so why not introduce ourselves and have a get together or ride out . probably see them on the road any way

Update Reply
Jack Jones @ 27/05/2011 06:25  

There dont seem much going on over your way apart from the big stuff so fill your boots as thay say when you have you meet point sorted send it over to sandi on events page and she will get it on the callender for you

Update Reply
JP @ 27/05/2011 06:41  

theres lots of rallys on around me JP. just done 3 , and 4 lined up. ( may/june ) so if we can get more interested .................

Update Reply
Jack Jones @ 27/05/2011 06:59  

Hi Mic, great idea, the more the merrier, I'm only 20 odd miles away on east side of Cambridge, so no problem there. What had you got planned, if you don't mind me asking?
Only commitment I have in June is daughter's birthday on 24th, but then that may change as it's on a Friday.

Update Reply
AL 64 @ 27/05/2011 15:45  

are you comming to the moo-rally Al 64

Update Reply
Jack Jones @ 31/05/2011 22:14  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email