MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Star Sign: Libra 23rd Sept-22nd Oct

Star Sign: Libra   23rd Sept-22nd Oct (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Star Sign: Libra   23rd Sept-22nd Oct (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Star Sign: Libra 23rd Sept-22nd Oct

My sister is Aquarian Sandi and she would agree with you whole heartedily. When we went to Egypt in January for 2 weeks, for my own safety I would clear off now and then and leave her in peace lol. About the sand - I'm the same now lol

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 28/05/2011 10:43  

I am a typical Aries... hence my butting in on this topic

Update Reply
SuzieSuzuki @ 28/05/2011 12:04  

lol suszie good to have your input but what is a typical aries ?

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 28/05/2011 14:21  

haha me too Suzie...I love being an aries woman

Update Reply
Minnie the Minx @ 28/05/2011 19:37  

i am a taurean....yes before you say full of bull sh*t lmao

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 28/05/2011 19:38  

I'm an unbalanced one with the same birth date as BK so us Librans must be truly great peeps - goes without saying!!! ;)) lol

Update Reply
46Rossi @ 30/05/2011 11:51  

Bobkat... a typical Aries is very opinionated, pragmatic, always wants the last word, a show off, likes to think they are funny, always the first in a queue, bossy, has tendencies towards major foot stamping and hissy fits when she doesn't get her own way, doesn't suffer fools gladly and is very, very self centered when it comes down to the last few roast potatoes to be had, especially the real crumpy ones. But in defence of them, they can be THE most kind, loving, thoughtful, sensitive, generous and most adorable people you'll ever come across. Oh wait... that'll be me then! Mizzi, nice to see your a fellow Ram!

Update Reply
SuzieSuzuki @ 30/05/2011 14:00  

Sorry... meant Minnie. Aries are also impetuous and have a tendency to rush when posting comments, before reading names they are replying to! Ha!

Update Reply
SuzieSuzuki @ 30/05/2011 14:02  

Yes I agree the click finger can be quicker than the brain....cos Aries are ruled by Mars, the warrior planet. Aries are pioneering, impulsive and assertive...They love starting stuff but get bored sooo easy, so struggle to actually finish anything With advancing years this aries has had some of those very opinionated edges battered off....or maybe just learned how to disguise the truth....that I really, really do know absolutely everything about everything lol. Foot stamping and tantrums?? Surely not, can't be me your talking about suzi?

Update Reply
Minnie the Minx @ 30/05/2011 23:34  

hello peeps
i am a cancarian. 1st of july 1965 born .9.30am approx on a thursday at home in leeds west yorkshire ..
ooooeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Update Reply
poshbird @ 31/05/2011 12:07  

Rossi - a kindred spirit, scarey that there are two of us mwaaaaahhhh xx K.I.S.S. rally Rossi & BOBKAT same event - woohooooooo Suzi what a great description - every Aries I have met have been superb folk. Hope to meet you at an event soon xx Minnie, tantrums not you my wee lovely lassie xx Ian I thought you had bumped your head - now I know it was your horns coming through xx

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 31/05/2011 12:11  

im a gemini is that any good

Update Reply
firebladejohn @ 01/06/2011 00:53  

lol john...gemini= 'the twins'... i live with one but she has a floordrobe and is that laid back she's horizontal most of the time... mostly everything that's said about my sign is wrong... except that i'm analytical, methodical, self critical... i thrive on lists at work but im also wonder woman...wonder what this button does...wtf how do i get it off???? ended up wathcing a dvd with arabic subtitles until i sussed out which button got it off an hour later...please hide all technology from me because if there's a way of messing it up i will find a way lol

Update Reply
mizzi @ 01/06/2011 01:12  

Im a Libra.. DOB 22nd Oct.. I will be 50 next year so dont forget to buy me a drink lol

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 01/06/2011 02:56  

Debs if it works in the end of year camp - Rossi, you and I could have a joint celebration lol Firebladejohn - "is that any good" ............ for what eeeeeek

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 02/06/2011 12:06  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email