MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Ride Out Etiquette

Ride Out Etiquette (4) - Forums [Biker Match] Ride Out Etiquette (4) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Ride Out Etiquette

I can do medium! no farm tracks tho!

Update Reply
julie j @ 27/05/2011 19:09  

Aww, what's up with farm tracks Julie! A bit slippy/grassy for ya?

Update Reply
Paj1369 @ 27/05/2011 19:28  

I dont do cross country! its strictly tarmac only!

Update Reply
julie j @ 27/05/2011 20:05  

With paint JJ - don't forget the paint!

Update Reply
Roachy @ 27/05/2011 20:10  

aye lots of paint on the roads too.... and traffic! I love it me!!!

Update Reply
julie j @ 27/05/2011 20:25  

Oh yes, got to have some traffic to play with - where's the fun otherwise!

Update Reply
Roachy @ 27/05/2011 20:42  

its the best fun, nowt like a busy sat afternoon round town seeing the look of shock on the faces of the poor buggers going shopping with wifey when they see a girly out to play on a proper bike! start the day with half an hour of that then razz off to the seaside! at a medium speed!

Update Reply
julie j @ 27/05/2011 20:51  

Speaking of which, when you gizzing us a go?

Update Reply
Roachy @ 27/05/2011 21:01  

As a pilly, I think I am starting to learn a little about what riding etiquette is. Not just etiquette really, but also sensible riding in groups. I am amazed at how much I do take in relating to the above as a pilly.

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 27/05/2011 22:05  

Gloom you summed it up extremely well Everyone has the choice to go or not to go, I for one would rather know what type of ride out it was going to be as my bike doesn't lend itself very well to hurtling round corners with my knee down ( or maybe that's just me ). I don't resent groups that want to, and have the ability to do fast riding, good on them if that is their thing. I was recently on the Scotland Tour and have to say that Jim and Loon did a fantastic job keeping up all in order. Previously at Into the Valley Bikerbill and Loon did the same on a ride out Scarborough. I would imagine that is the case with the majority of ride outs, so hope folk aren't put off attending group ride out as they are fun There are so many other options on this site in events and if there isn't anything to suit, then create one - simples! Live and let live, as there are more important things to get aerated about ride safe everyone and have fun

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 27/05/2011 22:53  

Well said Bobcat, there are too many divisions in life, without there being divisions in biking.
We are all the same yet different, thats what makes us all unique, yet individual.
Life would be pretty boring if we were all the same

Update Reply
acrazybiker @ 27/05/2011 23:04  

Hear hear bobcat. Same with the weather permitting thread - each to their own indeed!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 27/05/2011 23:06  

If any of you are going to the Kiss Rally there is a ride out that is a 125 Learner friendly if any of you would like a faster knee down jobb let us know and will get it planned out for you

Update Reply
JP @ 28/05/2011 09:17  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email