MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

any one free for a ride out?

any one free for a ride out? - Forums [Biker Match] any one free for a ride out? - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

any one free for a ride out?

I have a day of freedom tomorrow (sat 21st ) and wondered if anyone is able to come out to play?

Update Reply
Pilly tart @ 20/05/2011 14:16  

Yup I am. Where you plannin on headin/

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 20/05/2011 15:19  

BigAl was organising a ride out round warks this sat , check with him :)

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 20/05/2011 16:26  

I didnt have a destination in mind, was just seeing on the numbers lol , i am meeting another BM'er at quatt cafe at 12ish

Update Reply
Pilly tart @ 21/05/2011 00:10  

Never mind i'm now tied up till 12.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 21/05/2011 01:22  

I'm going for play today - I've programmed the Garmin to do eith the cotswolds or the national arboretum - Ill decide later on

Update Reply
Big Al.. @ 21/05/2011 08:35  

A shame - on me jack - went for the ride to the Cotswolds. Took in Warwick, Stratford upon Avon, Leamington, en route. Chipping Norton, Chipping Campden, Snowhill, Charlbury, and an ice cream and stop off at Broadway. Then came via Banbury and Northants, Leicestershire back up to home. 120 miles and 5 counties - a great ride. Maybe next time....

Update Reply
Big Al.. @ 21/05/2011 17:13  

hey next weekend al, give me a shout if your gonna go again

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 21/05/2011 17:14  

yeh me

Update Reply
firebladejohn @ 21/05/2011 20:09  

It was such a great ride - I'm happy to do it next . The ice cream in Broadway is to die for ;) . Even bumped into a fellow scouser asking about the bike - he thought the Triumph big beast was mine. I've organised a pass out - so if you want to do the ride next Saturday - it's a mix of A, B, Single tracks. Some great scenic views, beautiful villages - the best available in the area. Ma Larkins (RIP) is nearby, this is a biking country. I planned the route on Mapsource the other night and riding it today I was surprised by how good the route is - top notch. I've ridden this area for a while but the GPS took me places I'd never consider taking - 120 miles of sheer pleasure!! The ride with stops will take 5 hours, so be prepared. As I enjoy a glass of fizz, my intentions would be to start at 12 noon at which point I will be PTW safe :)

Update Reply
Big Al.. @ 21/05/2011 20:39  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email