MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

chat ro0m

chat ro0m  - Forums [Biker Match] chat ro0m  - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

chat ro0m

hello everyone just putting this on to tell everyone about biker chat lots of peple logged on but never go in the chat room ... it safe its friendly and it not very full lol do u know it exists even? and there are not loads of different rooms, just the one and you should drop by and say hi. Sometimes it says that 4900 people are logged on but only five in the chatroom seems a shame, like messenger really there is a link on the forums page its real easy lol im feeling sociable which is y im posting this message xxx

Update Reply
earthwind @ 01/06/2007 21:26  

and there i was popped into chat as u was feeling sociable and you wasnt there ew :P

Update Reply
gsrider @ 01/06/2007 22:18  

Update Reply
gsrider @ 01/06/2007 22:19  

seems like a good idea i will have to visit later

Update Reply
hertsbiker @ 02/06/2007 04:30  

welome to the boards hertsbiker.

Update Reply
Di @ 02/06/2007 05:03  

welcome to BM hertsbiker

Update Reply
RC @ 02/06/2007 05:58  

I dont go into the chat mainly because of the jargon don`t understand most of it but olso find you have to be quick with your replys. I am getting quicker at typing now and dont make as many mistakes. i will try again very soon

Update Reply
fjr_graham @ 02/06/2007 07:00  

Get in there graham, we don't care if you make mistakes cos we do as well

Update Reply
Di @ 02/06/2007 07:03  

hiya hertsbiker welcome to bm, may see ya in chat sometime

Update Reply
storm @ 02/06/2007 07:16  

Graham don't worry about keeping up, we all talk bo**ocks anyway rofl Seriously tho it's not a problem to us if ya just sit and read and make the odd comment now and then. The odder the better judging by some of the stuff we waffle about. If there are any abbreviations (BRB AFK = Be Right Back, Away From Keyboard) that you don't understand just ask and we'll tell ya. It's a shame for you to miss out on the fun cos we have a right laugh in there. Kwak

Update Reply
Sandi @ 02/06/2007 07:43  

Gotta agree with kwak, don't miss out hun and sometimes it is difficult to keep up but sit back and watch the words fly up that screen. If ya lucky you'll get to see me and the cornish pixies in action

Update Reply
Di @ 02/06/2007 07:48  

It's good fun in the chatroom and it don't take long before you actually feel you know the people you are chatting to. I have had some serious chats in there as well as the ones that I have nearly fell of my chair laughing at. Thanks folks see you all in there again soon.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 02/06/2007 07:57  

told ya cg we all mad as ahatters pmsl

Update Reply
RC @ 02/06/2007 08:14  

hi herts rider welcome to BM and dont worry about being in the chatroom they a friendly lot although i got to admit I get lost with some of the abbreviations, but Im learning slowly I like my hats RC and my back buckled jacket

Update Reply
Istaqa @ 02/06/2007 08:40  

Thanks everyone i will join you all soon, just going riding for an hour or so now to the summer wine country thank you all of you

Update Reply
fjr_graham @ 02/06/2007 15:32  

Have a good night hun. Ride safe. x

Update Reply
Di @ 02/06/2007 15:39  

Ok, we all do it at some time but can I please ask everyone who logs into chat also remembers to bloody log out!!!!!!!!!! Don't just close the room down cos it does my head in when there's names there and you've just bogged off without logging out! Thanks

Update Reply
Di @ 02/06/2007 16:41  

lol ghi herts guy and yes graham you will have a ball in there i was in ther last night but a bitdrunk lol im sorry gs i will be in ther in a minuts lol i always log out thompsondiane I am sure of that and for abbreviations just ask kwak she did a list of em a while back on the forum lol yeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Update Reply
earthwind @ 02/06/2007 16:48  

chat room is good place to get to know new peeps and keep up wiv the mates you've made, although a bit scary when ya new to it all, but we very kind and gentle in there and help anyone who needs it, an if i can i will help ya, will have to ask di or rc then get bak to ya but i will try lol

Update Reply
storm @ 03/06/2007 15:56  

Thanks every one for the encouragement and offer of help . Last night i went in but i was too shattered and was falling asleap might try again in a short while

Update Reply
fjr_graham @ 03/06/2007 16:36  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email