MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

BM Website Issues/Help Requests

BM / BC clobber - your opinions please?

BM / BC clobber - your opinions please?  - Forums [Biker Match] BM / BC clobber - your opinions please?  - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / BM Website Issues/Help Requests /

BM / BC clobber - your opinions please?

What do you think to us (members) having clobber with the Bike Chat name and a logo on? I.E. t shirts / hoodies. Would you buy a tshirt or hoody with the BC name and logo on? Would you wear it if it had the bikermatch name or would you prefer it to be bike chat or aint ya bovvered? Can I ask you to keep the posts as brief as poss, and on topic, please? I'm just putting the feelers out to get an idea how popular, if at all, this idea would be. Cheers Kwak

Update Reply
Sandi @ 01/06/2007 08:13  

great idea kwak wouldnt wear a hoody but would wear a tshirt or sweat shirt

Update Reply
lcotgrave @ 01/06/2007 08:25  

well you did say keep em short Great idea Kwak

Update Reply
Istaqa @ 01/06/2007 09:57  

I wouldn't unless it was cheap and had a decent logo.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 01/06/2007 12:24  

depends what ya puttin on it

Update Reply
RC @ 01/06/2007 12:31  

I think a simple black t-shirt hoody or whatever with the bike chat bike logo on - you can get them done reasonably and i i dont think we need to make extortionate profits

Update Reply
Istaqa @ 01/06/2007 12:48  

No profit required - as it helps with marketing.

Update Reply
Matt @ 01/06/2007 13:09  

I already know someone who could help us with this. All it would take would be to let them know what logo and text is required and where on the garment we want it, E.G. left breast area. As I mentioned in my first post it would either be bikechat or bikermatch logo, with the appropriate wording / site addy. The t shirts and hoodies would be black and material is made by 'Fruit of the Loom' the logo AND text would be EMBROIDERED not printed or stuck on. I've already dealt twice with this person, for 2 separate clubs and the quality is good. Payment and delivery is DIRECT so you pay them your dosh and they post it direct to you. A unique reference number allows them to identify WHICH club logo you require and means that you can put further orders in after your initial order. Here's a price list (at June 2007), if reading this at a later date prices may have altered. This is for their own logo but I'm almost certain the prices are the same whatever logo, however, as it's been a little while since I dealt with them I would have to check that out. Also it depends on exactly what is required on the logo, if it's more complicated, or multi coloured, for instance, it could cost more. Ladies T Shirt Sizes XS - XL £10 each T Shirt S -XXXL £7.50 each Sweat Shirt S - XXL £15.00 each Front Pocket Hoody S - XXL £20 each Front ZIP Hoody S - XXL £23 each Add on £1.50 postage and packing per garment I reckon that's cheap postage and the price of the garment is good value. Obviously if someone else knows of the same quality for less money that's what this thread is for bung your 2 pen'orth in.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 01/06/2007 14:44  

Great idea Kwak. I once did a similar thing for my workmates. Just avoid the hoodies cos I like being allowed in the shopping precinct.

Update Reply
dazpants @ 01/06/2007 23:12  

Think this is a great idea of yours sk I would certainly purchase a t shirt if the price was right and the logo was a decent one

Update Reply
fjr_graham @ 02/06/2007 07:12  

Daz, you can always order a t shirt, I don't wear them so I'd prob have a hoody, I hate shopping anyway. Graham, I guess ya didn't like the prices I quoted then? If someone else comes up with the same quality for less I'd be interested. The logo, I assume, would be the logo that already exists for bikechat, otherwise kinda defeats the object, the object being PROMOTION for the site. Kwak

Update Reply
Sandi @ 02/06/2007 08:13  

or have bikerchat and bikermatch on them lol

Update Reply
RC @ 02/06/2007 08:16  

R C, Matt said that a lot of folk may not want to wear anything that advertised they were on a dating site, I guess he has a point. Also if there's more text it may mean the logo is bigger and / or cost more to have made up.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 02/06/2007 08:30  

As I can't post on bikechat would those of you who can please ask the folk on there to come stick their opinions, re: bikechat clobber, in here? Cheers Kwak

Update Reply
Sandi @ 03/06/2007 20:46  

It's ok, I sorted the posting on bikechat (Zzzz fuggin confusing round here sometimes lol)

Update Reply
Sandi @ 03/06/2007 21:55  

Quote:kwak says! Graham, I guess ya didn't like the prices I quoted then? Sorry sk its me sometimes i don`t use me head i must be fick !!!!! Yes at that price i would buy one

Update Reply
fjr_graham @ 04/06/2007 10:48  

would buy a strappy top as dont like t shirts ,but then again i have trouble getting strappy tops to fit , if u no wat i mean

Update Reply
ladyrider @ 04/06/2007 11:57  

lady, I'd prefer a strappy top too but they don't do those, just the ladies t shirt, which is a fitted garment as opposed to a lose one.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 04/06/2007 17:46  

I can do strappy tops in my shirt shop, but not with the Bike Chat or Biker Match logos on

Update Reply
Moxey77 @ 04/06/2007 17:48  

whats a strappy top? lol. And I dont know about using current logos - theyre multicoloured, and the BikerMatch banner has photos in it etc. Is anyone good with graphics?

Update Reply
Matt @ 04/06/2007 18:02  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email