MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

camp sites

camp sites - Forums [Biker Match] camp sites - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

camp sites

Hi ya.Need a bit help from people in the close location of a zoo(midlands/south),thant know of a good camp site that is cheap(price) for a family tent+5 people.Any input would be great,thanks chris

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 12/05/2011 16:53  

There's a good zoo at Colchester...can't help with a campsite though...sorry

Ian

Update Reply
Bullboy @ 12/05/2011 19:46  

theres plenty to choose from around colchester , www.pubcamping.co.uk

Update Reply
Jack Jones @ 12/05/2011 21:18  

not sure where your looking for ( which zoo etc or where your coming up or down etc ) give me some more info , theres kessingland African zoo on the A12 near whenthan with camping ...the bells i think (quiet with showers and bogs)

Update Reply
Jack Jones @ 12/05/2011 21:24  

many thanks for the input,im coming from newcastle upon tyne.But ive been to most zoos in the uk and stayed in travel lodges,so trying to see if there are camp sites near most zoos in the midlands(twycross) down to port lympne zoo.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 12/05/2011 22:03  

there was one place we stayed at near royston and baldock , near the M1 i think very quiet even though near the motorway (caravan and camping club) and we done about 5 zoo`s with in 30 miles.....a505 baldock < linton zoo,duxford,woburn abbey,broxbourne,whipsnade park, etc >

Update Reply
Jack Jones @ 12/05/2011 22:28  

many thanks mad mic.Any you know in south heartfordshire as there are a few zoos that would like to revisit.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/05/2011 17:00  

as my last post royston/baldock A505 just north of STEVENAGE HERTS.

Update Reply
Jack Jones @ 15/05/2011 22:24  

i am assuming your taking your kids if going to zoo! Just make sure thats thiers an overnight warden and you choose a family campsite. I have recently heard that one family turned up to a forestry campsite only to be kept awake all night by inconsiderate bikers giving it welly on thier bikes, and basically being a nuisance. So be careful. Can ruin a holiday!! Check campsites out here there are reviews!! http://www.ukcampsite.co.uk/ Have fun Colchester zoo sounds fun!! Momeg

Update Reply
Momeg @ 18/05/2011 21:54  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email