MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

BM Website Issues/Help Requests

Submissions for the Events Calendar

Submissions for the Events Calendar (3) - Forums [Biker Match] Submissions for the Events Calendar (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / BM Website Issues/Help Requests /

Submissions for the Events Calendar

No nextdoors feckin cat got in and house stinks

Update Reply
JP @ 12/05/2011 16:57  

Thats not an event JP .. its a MIRACLE !!!

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 12/05/2011 16:57  

Well Boss Mom did clean up the whole house and some big kids gotr in and made a mess

Update Reply
JP @ 12/05/2011 16:59  

perhaps jp we should do a re make of I want to break frr video with you in the lead role.... we have been roped into the bm calender after all !! i hope they can do air brushing lol...no not hair brushing !!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 12/05/2011 17:21  

Well we already have photographic evidence of him in a dress, I guess that would be taking things that step further Ian lol. I'd have to have evidence of you in a dress to make sure it would be worth it though

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 12/05/2011 17:46  

mmmm theres a thought !!! lol

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 12/05/2011 17:54  

Ok, back on topic..... but well done jp, you must be very proud We sometimes (not all the time) go to a biker meet on a Wednesday night. More often than not there are other BM'ers there but I will still post in the forums if we're going. Can I have it added to the calendar as a regular occurence even though I don't go every week but when I do go can I still post it on the forums..... (hope this makes sense!)

Update Reply
Blackberry @ 12/05/2011 20:58  

Oh FGS!! lol Someone submitted to the calendar a venue address with no actual event. In other words they were trying to let everyone know of the venue but without adding an actual event. Hence my suggestion they post in the forums and not the calendar. 99% of events submitted are accepted. The only ones that are rejected are those without a postcode (unless it's overseas) or those without an event. or in other words...who puts a ring around a date on the calendar unless it means something is happening?

Update Reply
Sandi @ 12/05/2011 21:34  

Lol @ Sandi "......who puts a ring around a date on the calendar unless it means something is happening?" Me if I want to keep it a secret

Update Reply
Blackberry @ 12/05/2011 21:45  

back to the topic....... lol....sandi can you add the bugsplatz rally to events please

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 12/05/2011 21:48  

Will you not have to submit it Ian?

Update Reply
Blackberry @ 12/05/2011 21:51  

Ian, I aint learned the art of mind reading yet tho some expect me to work on it lol If you submit the event I will add it.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 12/05/2011 21:59  

So Was I right ... When you say there has to be an event ... what you actually mean is the description section needs to be filled in not left blank? Or is it that a category has been left blank .

You need to make it clear which part of the event submission has not been filled in, which at the moment I am sorry but you are not doing.

And I am with you BB lol

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 12/05/2011 22:10  

No that's not what I meant. There was no event happening, the person just wanted to promote the venue. I'm not explaining anymore. Ian I've added the event for you.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 12/05/2011 22:38  

Wouldn't it just be easier to have a map showing venues that members had recommended? That way it wouldn't need to be on the calendar unless a group had suggested a specific meet-up (i.e. event). The forum's ok but the message (recommendation) would soon get swallowed up by subsequent transactions.

Update Reply
desres @ 12/05/2011 22:49  

i thought when you posted it on a thread the mods add it to the event sandi, sorry for being a pain, prob a waste of time now as its tomorrow

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 12/05/2011 22:50  

re my post on page 3 > would it not be easier for us simpletons to put forward rallies /events etc , and admin to pick and choose to add to events board ???

Update Reply
Jack Jones @ 12/05/2011 22:53  

i agree mm, kinda what i was trying to say buddy

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 12/05/2011 22:54  

still dont get it is it an event if it a regular thing or if there is something happening like a custom show ?

Update Reply
WheelyNealy @ 13/05/2011 00:40  

What I dont understand is how can a venue not have an event even if its just for mate's to meet up and have a brew

Update Reply
JP @ 13/05/2011 04:28  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email