MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Sunday 15 May BMF Rider Over For Day

Sunday 15 May BMF Rider Over For Day  (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Sunday 15 May BMF Rider Over For Day  (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Sunday 15 May BMF Rider Over For Day

brill ride over to bmf in rain and strong winds .... and even tho i decided to take us on the magical mystery tour route there .... we got there dint we!!! i just wanted to go scenic route thanks mike99 for finding our bikes after!!! and was great to see you and kaz and yam and cw.... i told ya im a smurf my harley does me just lurverlyyyy an i can reach the floor hahaha...not forgetting the riff raff bunch ... me lid dried out!!! soz didnt see ya HondaB ..... see ya all on the next rally/excursion/ mystery tour!!! xxx and the bonus of course... funny story ... but we got in for nowt whoooop

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/05/2011 19:20  

Bit of a crazy ride yesterday too Suzi, bike nearly went a few times in the side winds on saturday, humber bridge was mental, the heavens well and truly opened as poor RobL was setting off on his way back to Wolverhampton saturday tea time, few hailstones thrown in too poor guy Thanks for a brill day out Rob and apologies for me not feeling well and needing my meds halfway back, thanks for buying me dinner then too. Felt so much better I've added some pics of the entrants for the best in show, loving yours Suzi xxx

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 15/05/2011 19:45  

ah that dont sound too good for RobL on way home hope all dried out and good now and hope your better too Nutkin x that first bike yuo took pics of with lots colours on tank etc is my mates bike i hope he won something as its mint... i saw him and his trouble maker crew there today.....(yus you kow who ya are if ya reading this hahahaha .... water.... tent....ahem) but i didnt see who won what.... probs gonna go tail end... and aim to cmap over... depends what else is on i guess!! see you sooon nutkin xx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/05/2011 20:11  

Rob got home alright, I was worried about him til he text me as promised later. I'm fine, it's just my silly problem I suffer with, thanks for asking Suzi Your mates bike was my fave, I love it - it's a pic on my FB with the words 'still drooling' lol ! xxx

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 15/05/2011 20:38  

well if ya want to drool some more i think ya may be able to drool at squires on sunday ......xxx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/05/2011 21:23  

Hey up folks Just got back after a fab weekend Week off now to recouperate Joe took quite a few pictures too Suz and some of THAT bike Will put them on when he brings card over in the week Can't believe we missed you Suz and crew and also couldn't find Dave But it was a brill day despite getting a bit wet going over And by the look of the Weather ,when we got back to Derbys, we had the best where we were Hope to catch up with some of you soon ......TC ....HB x

Update Reply
honda baby @ 16/05/2011 07:52  

Well i put photos on event calender but you will need a magnifying glass to see them Bit of a techno phobe i'm afraid Don't know if anyone here can mend them ? Well i tried .....HB x

Update Reply
honda baby @ 17/05/2011 14:23  

Sussed it ! Normal size photos now on display ....HB x

Update Reply
honda baby @ 19/05/2011 15:09  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email