MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Scotch piper

Scotch piper (3) - Forums [Biker Match] Scotch piper (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Scotch piper

hi rattler, okey doke been there a few times not done it yet but will do mines not worth botherin with lol we planning to head up there on sunday i know a freind of mine got a scratch on his he was not impressed was on his blackbird, lucky wwasnt his custom

Update Reply
earthwind @ 08/06/2007 18:40  

If you go park right by the barn if poss. I broke into a bloody sweat cleaning me pipes :(. er indoors sais it was a pity they never smashed it up.

Update Reply
rattler @ 08/06/2007 19:46  

you drive her nuts with it then lol i dont have that problem at all but my kids do say they bored with hearing about bikes lol but they will all leave me one day and i will still have me bike so i take no notice but thats me and ive been married twice so thats not good either is it lol im not a good advert i will take not though i usuually park at the top by the barn close to the butty van and coffeeeeeeee

Update Reply
earthwind @ 08/06/2007 19:52  

Yer safer there. I didn't half fancy a sunday roast up there, but i'd have to have kip after id eaten it.

Update Reply
rattler @ 08/06/2007 19:57  

yes its looks good dont it but not had one yet cumberland sausage bap though real nice in fact all this talk making me think of eating think i wil go and make an egg butty lol (help m sleep) especially as i still not smoking

Update Reply
earthwind @ 08/06/2007 20:04  

Quote:earthwind said! I did a hundred miles once looking for rivington barn on me own one sunday afternoon and thats only about 26 miles from where i live. Never mind as my mother says god loves a tryer lol Have you ever thought about a sat nav ? never get lost again as my mate said but he did take me round a rounabout three times then we got of at the wrong one

Update Reply
fjr_graham @ 12/06/2007 19:55  

earthwind i have herd lots of good coments about the meals at the barn, Let me sort myself out with some cash and i will come and treat you to a suday roast

Update Reply
fjr_graham @ 12/06/2007 19:59  

lol graham i wont give in and get a sat nav i just wont lol. But yes one day it would be good to actually have a roast dinner up there if you buy the dinner i would have to buy the coffees and the cakes lol

Update Reply
earthwind @ 12/06/2007 20:02  

That sounds good to me ,its a deal As far as the sat nav, i too wont give in rather use my head and a map sometimes lol. Never be able to afford one anyway xx

Update Reply
fjr_graham @ 13/06/2007 05:18  

well aint that he truth i just gone self employed had to ask my daughter to resuce me at the till yesterday and money expected hadnot gone in and i was stood there unable to pay. i did have a credit card with me but dont use it so did not know the pin and they did do it with the signiture in the end but i jus blazened it out lol but it does get abit deperate at times lol. ah well someting will turn up this week the power of positive attraction I will get some work lol just down loaded an application form for a full time job with the rnib lol

Update Reply
earthwind @ 13/06/2007 08:08  

I do hope everything goes ok for you earthwind was hoping to say it in person but i`m in a sticky situation had my leathers repaired and carn`t afford to fetch em back untill i get payed and i don`t like riding far in just jeans so its not nice coming so far to you without me leathers but i`m shure it wont be long before i get up there again take care xx

Update Reply
fjr_graham @ 13/06/2007 11:37  

it will be fine something always turns up lol

Update Reply
earthwind @ 13/06/2007 12:02  

just bringing this to the fore to let everyone know again about the scotch piper for those close enough to visit on a wednesday evening during the beautiful summer months that we have been having lmao maghull, Lydiate on the southport road its a nice meet and lots of frindly people

Update Reply
earthwind @ 25/07/2007 21:00  

Just be careful with the overspill carpark at the back cos it's muddy an yer back wheel breaks grip an then yer bike falls over. Don't ask me how i know.

Update Reply
Wills @ 25/07/2007 21:29  

i feel so bad about that mr l;iverppol. pagan prince told me tonight that he saw you go back into the other carpark but i ddint realise at the time and thought you were behind us all last week. Otherwise I would not have left. Even cars have trouble in tha field. I have only parked there once myself. I force my way into the main carpark these days.

Update Reply
earthwind @ 25/07/2007 21:35  

oh for gawds sake stop worrying...these things happen. wots a bit of mud between friends? a sort of trophy...? dare i mention the word 'farmyard'?

Update Reply
Wills @ 25/07/2007 22:02  

lol well you can I still have to clean my leathers up its discraceful I used to be so good at kepin them all nice and clean x

Update Reply
earthwind @ 26/07/2007 08:31  

I'll be headin over on a wednesday as soon as I get my test over with. I know the place well as my mum used to clean it in the 80's. Ive passed it on numerous occasions knowing it's used a lot by bikers but never seen so much as a honda melody outside, must of been the wrong time of week I suppose. See you all there soon.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 26/07/2007 11:49  

yes thats right its only wednesday evening then its heavin with bikes be good to see you there

Update Reply
earthwind @ 26/07/2007 12:21  

http://www.2e0gyo.co.uk/kawapics/pipernight.jpg heaving, as the lady says

Update Reply
Wills @ 26/07/2007 12:35  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email