MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Scotch piper

Scotch piper (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Scotch piper (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Scotch piper

Well where the edit button when ya want one my last reply now wants scrubbing ,My friend and myself will be coming up on wednesday and i would be nice to meet some of you off here , only bringing mate cause he as a sat nav shouldnt get lost with that. I have a yamaha 900 diversion fully faired you dont see many and its a very deep red and it has sheffieldbikers.co.uk accross the screen and number plate my friend has a zzr600 multicoloured with a black dubble bubble screen,dont know what else to tell ya?

Update Reply
fjr_graham @ 03/06/2007 16:55  

ok thats cool wil be there i have green sprint the one im sitting on on me bike and although have a newer jacket pretty much look the same my hair is a bit wilder and a bit longer oh and you cant see my wrinkles on the picture lmao fraglette has gone to see the tt but will text pagan prince see if he's going although I expect he will be a bit sad and missing frag x

Update Reply
earthwind @ 03/06/2007 17:06  

Give up now earthwind wrinkles? what are they think i`m past bottering or worrying about them and like i said to kwak your only as old as you feel and people still guess me as ten years younger that makes me happy Anyway earthwind blown your pic up to full screen and still carnt find em ( wrinkles im talking about ) so i don`t think you will have anything to worry about for a long time take care xx

Update Reply
fjr_graham @ 03/06/2007 19:30  

you sweet man lol see you and yer mate on wednesday x

Update Reply
earthwind @ 03/06/2007 20:52  

Thanks earthwind i will owe you after this one

Update Reply
fjr_graham @ 04/06/2007 05:44  

I may not be a the piper on Wednesday as I have to be in weatherby for 9AM on Thursday. I was originally told I was going to Leeds. Work forgot to say it was Leeds Road and not Leeds the city - muppets.

Update Reply
Phil @ 04/06/2007 17:00  

hi there pp sorry to hear u might not be going but if you are letnus know but usual time leslie and doug coming to mine for about sevenish or something like that (so far anyway ) lol

Update Reply
earthwind @ 04/06/2007 22:55  

hi graham you will owe me nothing lol i am happy to meet new people ask anyone ad i always think the more the merrier see you wednesday

Update Reply
earthwind @ 04/06/2007 22:56  

Thanks earthwind we will be there

Update Reply
fjr_graham @ 05/06/2007 04:55  

It was really nice to meet you earthwind and of course all of your wonderfull friends , the place was even better than i imagined and everyone was so friendly i will most certainly come over again sometime even if its only to see that wonderfull smile of yours thanks again earthwind for your great hospitality and look forward to seeing you again xxx

Update Reply
fjr_graham @ 06/06/2007 20:31  

lol it was great to meet you and tim aswell and thanks for coming over to meet us all Glad you both got back ok as well. I will make sure I get up to the squires cafe as well as that would be a good run from here I think but take me a bit longer probably that you two lol. After you went realised that rattler was there as well on his big suzuki cuntom and he knows pagan prince but not from on here lol its a small world dont yu think anyway as you say hope to see you again xx

Update Reply
earthwind @ 06/06/2007 20:53  

thank you very much i apprecitate those kind words, i havent seen tim since must have worn im out dont think hes used to doing much milage i dont know how far you live from the piper but have done a quickie, ups i mean a quick milage search and from the piper to squires is saying 90 miles you take care and ride safe look forward to seeing you again xx

Update Reply
fjr_graham @ 07/06/2007 17:32  

Sorry I missed you up there Graham mate. With a bit of luck you may be there next week . It was good to meet you as well windypops. It wasn't a bad night after all. I even managed to get me bike in pretty handy.

Update Reply
rattler @ 07/06/2007 18:59  

lol it was a nice night i think is that me windypops or philis he windy pops lol frag will be back next week so she should be there with phil lol i meant custom as well in my last message not what i wrote lol yes graham i live about 5 miles of so from the piper not far atall so niniety miles would be a good run for me but ok on a weekend me thinks no problem. I did a hundred miles once looking for rivington barn on me own one sunday afternoon and thats only about 26 miles from where i live. Never mind as m mother says god loves a tryer lol

Update Reply
earthwind @ 07/06/2007 19:22  

while your on the subject earthwind are you going to rivington barn on sunday ? as i may have a ride up there only been once years ago its that or the smelly duck rally i carnt make my mind up. Its not much difference milage wise than going to the piper i think its about sixty ish just needs a nice day. Sorry there rattler mate i will see ya up there one day dont think i will get up next week as i will be waiting for payday but will get back up there very soon

Update Reply
fjr_graham @ 07/06/2007 20:00  

yes hoping to go to rivington on sunday so if you do will probably see u there the smelly duck rally sounds fun but only get a bit of time off on sunday this wekend kids and weather permitting lol although i have been riding me bike on fresh air this week lol

Update Reply
earthwind @ 07/06/2007 21:18  

pmsl earth, just havin a chuckle about you lookin for the barn !!!! i set off for asda one afternoon its only about twenty minutes away, ended up riding round for three hours an nearly touched home twice, i never gave up though, jak was only small an he kept saying theres the church again mummy, cos we kept passin the same land marks an he clapped like mad when we finally got into asda car park, he was so proud we had made it !!!! an ready for a drink an the loo we cud have got to spain in less time

Update Reply
storm @ 08/06/2007 11:11  

lol aint that the truth, nice to know am not the only one storm lmao but so proud when you finally get there its a challenge lol and that makes it better in the end lol if the three wise men had been women... 1 they would have asked directions 2 they would have cleaned up the barn and lay new straw 3 they would have put on a stew 4 and they would have bought practical gifts lol

Update Reply
earthwind @ 08/06/2007 12:56  

(Whispering quietly to storm) ...actuallynow you mention spain its bit worrying yu may never see me again once i get over the water into france I will be riding round for years lol

Update Reply
earthwind @ 08/06/2007 12:58  

If you go to Rivi barn, watch out for the b*****ds who bugger about with your bike. Park as close to the barn as possible.

Update Reply
rattler @ 08/06/2007 18:27  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email