MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Scotch piper

Scotch piper - Forums [Biker Match] Scotch piper - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Scotch piper

scotch piper in maghull tonight and every wednesday its fun is exciting its bloody raining

Update Reply
earthwind @ 30/05/2007 13:27  

Got rid of one of the pipers for ya hun

Update Reply
Di @ 30/05/2007 15:15  

Is there a translator in the house? lol. I dint understand it, E W. Is a Scotch Piper like a Morris dancer who likes whisky and plays the bag pipes?

Update Reply
Sandi @ 30/05/2007 19:07  

good grief you two lmao the scotch piper is a pub in maghull bike night lol ack lcot she knows it and pagan prince and fraglette they know it Im sorry i will try and write full sentences as well im sure i mus be to blame was on my way out so thought incase anyone close to liverpool they may want to go i will try much harder lol cant get away with anything on here can you lol (probably a good thing though ... thaty said it wasa pleasant eveng although a bit quiet becauseithad been raining earlier xxxxs

Update Reply
earthwind @ 30/05/2007 20:50  

Update Reply
earthwind @ 30/05/2007 20:52  

For those who dont know maghull - its liverpool way lol

Update Reply
Istaqa @ 31/05/2007 05:06  

Too far away for me! You should know by now ew that we gonna get ya Hope ya had a good time hun. xx

Update Reply
Di @ 31/05/2007 05:33  

thank-you xxxxs lmao errrr yes Istaqa maghull is north of iverpool on the southport road lol As i said i will try a lot harder lots more xxxxs

Update Reply
earthwind @ 31/05/2007 10:44  

Update Reply
Di @ 31/05/2007 11:01  

I can see me spending the evening just typing apologies to you E W (me and my sarcastic sense of humour) sowwy again I'd stick to the day job but I don't have one

Update Reply
Sandi @ 31/05/2007 18:22  

lol no worries it keeps me on me toes kwak. I can give as good back (I think) lmao i was being a wee bit sarcastic (or was it ironic) who knows i dont know will look it up. Anyway scotch piper is on every wednedsay usually packed and if i dont go out there on a wednesda i would be a hermit lol xx

Update Reply
earthwind @ 31/05/2007 20:17  

Has anyone got a map reference or tell me where its near to i would love to have a ride out there one week, i think its a fair way from me but that doesnt matter if i have enough time to get there. I will be greatfull for any information you can give....Thanks

Update Reply
fjr_graham @ 01/06/2007 04:53  

Scotch Piper Inn <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p> Southport Road Lydlate <o:p></o:p> Maghull <o:p></o:p> Merseyside <o:p></o:p> L31 4HD <o:p></o:p> Telephone : 0151 5260503 <o:p></o:p>

Update Reply
Istaqa @ 01/06/2007 06:12  

hope that helps gs you can get directions from multimap.com or any other map website

Update Reply
Istaqa @ 01/06/2007 06:12  

Thanks istaga i appreciate that very much i will have to visit it one of thease days..............cheers

Update Reply
fjr_graham @ 01/06/2007 19:53  

yes do that it will be good im there neqrly every wednesday lfor my sins and know a few people as well you seem tok istaqa as well better than me for toatl address its a cool pub and everyone very friendly.The scouts do burgers and hotdogs and theyhave a tea shed in the summer... in the winter not many bikes out but still you can get coffee in the pub and they have a real fire going.... although you dont want to get back on yer bike after and wish you had gone in thecar lol (ive had three pints of newcastle brown tonight so if im rambling thats y lol

Update Reply
earthwind @ 01/06/2007 20:35  

hi earthwind just done a map search and its 71 miles for me but i will certainly do the trip one of thease fine days

Update Reply
fjr_graham @ 02/06/2007 01:44  

cool let me know and i will make sure i am there to introduce you to people and show you where the food is...and the toilets are etc

Update Reply
earthwind @ 02/06/2007 18:41  

thanks earthwind really appreciate that, carnt do next week but if money will allow most certainly try for the week after ,i will let you know.......... cheers

Update Reply
fjr_graham @ 02/06/2007 19:05  

great see tou soon lcot garve will be popping over some time as well and pagan prince and fraglette go as well cool

Update Reply
earthwind @ 03/06/2007 14:12  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email