MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Farmyard Party 2011

Farmyard Party 2011 (9) - Forums [Biker Match] Farmyard Party 2011 (9) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Farmyard Party 2011

Wey man got there got wet,nice in the village sat afternoon then got wet again,finally drunkin Geordies trying to sing til three in the morn just a few tents away done it for me.Ah was packed up and away by 7 back in the hoose for nine.....ahh bliss....av a feelin after this week-end al not be gannin back to Farmyard!

Update Reply
ledd777 @ 19/06/2011 10:53  

aww Ledd,

at least you made it, go have a long soak & chilax

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 19/06/2011 11:04  

Ledd hope your coming the the BM Rally in sept

Update Reply
JP @ 19/06/2011 11:05  

Shell ya soond like a Scottish Borderer lol, think it was the bother with my brakes at start put me in foul mood for event,ive been in worse just could'nt pick me sel up,roll on next month!! JP will check dates mabe on holiday...cheers bud. P.S. sorry to the company if i was a bit off,shoulda just went oot sat nite and got sloshed like everyone else,did enjoy me liva n onions tho. Cyas soon. Edd.

Update Reply
ledd777 @ 19/06/2011 13:22  

Just back from FYP,,,,crap weather and feel that as with other large rallies this one is also on the decline compared to previous years,,,,after saying that still had a good time and pleased to bump into friends i have not seen for a while,,,,and even those i have seen recently,,,, Glad you got home safe ledd,,,,hope you get brakes sorted soon !!!! Hope everyone makes it home safe... Going to stick with a few small rallies in future for a more chilled out wkend..............

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 19/06/2011 14:25  

Enjoyed the rally immensely - until it was time to go home. I had just packed up, and left all my gear in the tent while a gave Fairies a lift into helmsley. Was only gone 15mins. When I came back, some thieving scum bag had sneaked into my tent and made off with all my kit Including my waistcoat with all my rally badges And so no photos either peeps, cos they got my camera.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 19/06/2011 17:55  

awww XK sorry to hear that

I know people leave tents at the end of a rally however when all your kit is in it still they had to have known you would be back lil 'ers

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 19/06/2011 18:01  

Sorry to hear that XK,,,,hope who ever nicked your gear pays the price one way or another,,,,,thieving 's,,,,,

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 19/06/2011 18:04  

Awww XK... bloody hell, mate... have a hug Have you checked with the Marshalls? maybe they were checking tents and found your stuff, and possibly thought you'd left it? they might have it. Hope I'm right and you get it all back.. Bloody hell..I just can't believe it!!

Update Reply
Karey @ 19/06/2011 18:07  

I had a brilliant time .. good to see so many BM'ers, lots of good friends and few new faces.
The rain on Saturday didn't stop play. Big thanks to Bill for supplying the flag.. i never would've found my way 'home' without it. Big thanks to Jim for lending me his fleece to go out in last night, cos I would've been a tad chilly without it and also for providing the hospitality tent .. 7 people sat int porch at one point i beleive lol WELL DONE to Zel who passed her bike test and 3 hours later rode her big bike to the FYP!! WELL DONE to Minnie for riding her bike to the FYP for the first time! Sorry I never saw you till I was literally going home! But at least we got a quick chat! Hope everyone had a safe journey home! I'm so tired at the minute.. i cant think properly.. I will post more when I remember what happened..lol xxxxxx

Update Reply
Karey @ 19/06/2011 18:22  

You think you will be able to remember Kaz ???

**will be the 1st time in 3 years if you say yes**

Glad to hear the rain didnt get you too much, it piddled it down here yesterday

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 19/06/2011 18:24  

Shell.. you could be right there.... Ok I shall post more when people tell me what happened!!
It chucked it down last night but it didn't stop us going out.. a bit of rain wint hurt us ..lol

Update Reply
Karey @ 19/06/2011 18:31  

oh no just read xk's post....that's awful xk. Hey xk did you see me waving at you on the concrete road as everyone was leaving?...you were walking beside your bike. I was so traumatised by the prospect of riding through that muddy gate that one I got going, I wasn't stopping for anything lol Well, I did it! 170 mile round trip on my lovely little 125...yes and sutton bank in the pitch black dark & pouring rain...my poor bike in second gear all the way up, what a din lol Nice to bump into so many peeps but there were still loads of you that I missed ...but I still had a fabby time

Update Reply
Minnie the Minx @ 19/06/2011 19:20  

Minnie your a true biker well done good start for longer distance Bm Kiss few more miles but you know you can do it

Update Reply
JP @ 19/06/2011 19:33  

Here is a list of people that I saw at some point over the weekend:- Bikerbill XK DesRes Paulxxx Mickybezeyes Shaksta Heidi NinjaLou Furybilly (and son Brandon) Fairies Nitro and Dawn Meerkat Yamaha2010 Poshbird BobKat Starstaff Harleyphernalia PsychoAngel PaneuroJim DumfriesDik Aileen Sally Latchy Ledd77 Carrie BigNed MinnieTheMinx (just as I was leaving!!) Hullrider (just before i left!!) JohnnyTB & friend Greybags CraigCW Manhill PhilBlade & friend Zela & Baz Weirdoraptor VioletInferno Panman (John) Yorkiegirl25 Weebobby SkinnyLady Punk Biker Anneka56 Prof YID Mike99 Jimmy12345 Clarkee loving it Triumph67 Benno Kwak72 (Jackie) SpiritRider ( along side me as we were queueing to leave today!) Blimey!! i didn't realise I had seen so many BM'ers this weekend!! Plus I saw lots of friends I know that aren't members...!! Anyone I've missed off.. apologies.... Hope to see you all again sometime soon! Take care xxxxxxxxx

Update Reply
Karey @ 19/06/2011 20:09  

Sorry i missed you Min on the concrete road as everyone was leaving?...you were walking beside your bike. I had just helped some guy who had dropped it on a greasy patch. Well done u 4 doing Sutton Bank in the dark in the rain!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 19/06/2011 20:31  

XK.....busy helping someone else whilst someone helps themselves to your stuff....I'm disgusted. Big hugs

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 19/06/2011 21:02  

We made it back through the rain. Enjoyed a KFC and just now, a chinese!

It was great to be made so welcome by everyone, and a special thanks to Anthony for baby sitting me when I was very, very drunk!

Enjoyed my fight - I nearly had him!!

We came home via Sutton Bank - pretty sure we would have been okay going up it. But the caravan route was a nice ride.

Thanks again to all the BMers.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 19/06/2011 21:03  

Hi all, i had a great time at F/Y, was i so quiet u forgot i was there Karey ? apology accepted i'll try make more noise next time lol xx c u all again soon. jackie xx

Update Reply
kwak72 @ 19/06/2011 21:11  

Karey how the ell do ya remember meetin al of whu! Think you only met me in spirit az me mind was back in Newcastle lol.Excaliber i wished id of see the t...ts!(thats not tarts by the way)coz i was in the right mood for such scum.Thats the problem with rallies of such size you can't vet out the scumbags that hide in the corners of such a massive contingent,and probably the reason why i don't think i'll attend such- events againcan i share your anger.....cheers Edd.

Update Reply
ledd777 @ 19/06/2011 21:31  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email