MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Holiday in Brittany

Holiday in Brittany (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Holiday in Brittany (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Holiday in Brittany

just seen this but mickey moo if you are free from: Friday 19.08.11 to Saturday 27.08.11 we will be over in brittany camping so if you fancy a ride out or poping over to say hello then please feel free i am staying at http://www.lapointesuperbecamping.com/

Update Reply
sunnylee @ 10/06/2011 17:35  

Mickey sent me all the details on this, she wasn't sure if she had missed something last time, so I have submitted it again to the calender for her.

its now on there

http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=1695

If you need any more details pls PM Mickey

Trip to Brittany on the 24th Sept-1st Oct. Staying at Gites-de-kerlun, 56480, St.Aignan, Brittany. FR
My web is www.gites-de-kerlun.com right at the heart of this beautiful region with great biking roads.
Single rider £250
Rider plus 1 £400
Price includes accommodation for 6 nights in the self catering gite, and one night on the ferry*, Plus Return Ferry crossings.
24th Leave Portsmouth 20.15h arrive St.Malo 08.15h
1st Leave St.Malo 10.30h arrive Portsmouth 18.20h.
The night on the ferry is on a sleeper seat, If you want to book a cabin, this would be extra.
I need at least 4 people to make it Viable. It will be great fun with lots of great riding, brilliant food and lots of Breton Cidre !!

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 13/06/2011 20:56  

We're off in 3 weeks and can't wait!! . . . the roads, the food, the weather(TBC!), the company, and last but not least, the Breton Cidre!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 14/06/2011 16:37  

Ahhh only a week to go . . . I can almost taste that cidre!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 30/06/2011 09:12  

You'd better be quick, The fridge is stocked and it's looking better by the minute !! Really looking forward to meeting you slidy. Got lots of people lined up for a ride out on the Friday if you fancy it. Still no takers yet for September, but there's still time

Update Reply
Mickey moo @ 01/07/2011 11:58  

Just packing the bike up ready to set off, but now Im studying the map to find an alternative route . . . the one we had planned seems to involve us joing in the Tour de France for a while!! Perhaps if we get the pilly's some big cameras, we can just blend in as camera crew . . . . what a day to pick!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/07/2011 09:18  

Thanks Mickey Moo and family for a BRILLIANT time!! . . We made it back ok. Even had our photo taken on the way to Roscoff this morning . . . by a grey box on the side of the road! and you were both right, over THEN under the yellow bridge!! If anybody is in two minds about the September event . . . Just Do It, you will not be dissapointed. Great roads, excellent food, the Best hosts . . . . and Breton Cidre!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/07/2011 18:48  

Oh yeah . . . . . There are some snails left in the freezer you might want (or want to throw out!). I was going to finish them lastnight, but somebody kept pouring Lychee Liqueur into my glass, and before i knew it . . . I zonked!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/07/2011 18:53  

Hi Glad you made it back safely, i hope you smiled for the camera !! Yes thanks for the snails, found them this morning !! I did see you off by the way, from my bedroom window then went back to sleep off the lychee liqueur and cidre !! Nice though wasn't it? !! Hopefully I'll get to see you in September, I'm still hoping to make it. Say hi to the other guys for me, and keep following that 'yellow bridge road!!'

Update Reply
Mickey moo @ 10/07/2011 22:54  

That is I wa shoping to go to Kiss, Not to here obviously !!! I'm always here !!, but i will now be at both events, I've ordered my ticket for Kiss, so all been well will get to meet some of you twice in a month !

Update Reply
Mickey moo @ 17/07/2011 10:32  

Really good to see it went well for you Mickey

Would have loved to have come over, we have done France for the last 2 years in different areas, but not an option this year

See you at KISS

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 17/07/2011 11:50  

Still got some interest, but not enough so far to make a go of it. I'll organise another though for next Spring as it was quite late notice for most people, Maybe then we can get both gites totally full, and campers too

Update Reply
Mickey moo @ 30/07/2011 22:50  

I hope this still goes ahead...

Come on guys.. It will be great fun..

http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=1695

Mickey.......I will see you at KISS Rally and we will have to twist a few arms

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/09/2011 16:42  

It'll happen I'm sure. . . . . After KISS they'll be queueing up!! Oh and Mic . . . . recognise the new profile pic?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/09/2011 16:51  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email