MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Cars ?

Cars ? (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Cars ? (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Cars ?

working with cars everyday, the build quality and drive of a Audi just cant be faulted......but try them all is my advice !!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 19/04/2011 23:49  

Ianhg... have you done much work on Audi, electrics and gearboxes or BMW 320D turbos ? I'd like to know how common these faults are ?

BM... what model S40 did you have ? Petrol or diesel ?

Andy... the T4 thats the 1.9L turbo petrol isnt it ? Think the insurance and economy would put me off.

Update Reply
DriftnSlide @ 20/04/2011 16:35  

I drive about like Penelope Pitstop im me little red MX5. Never had any problems with it ,but is it a bit "girlie" for a blokeage?? I took advice from people " in the trade" and finally decided on a Mazda after much deliberation, i've not been disappointed

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 20/04/2011 16:52  

drift, keys, remotes ecu's, would have to speak to my dad re engines / gearboxes, i was brought up with my dad having a large garage bodyshop in rusholme manchester, so by the tim i was 14 i was doing head gaskets, gearboxes virtually on my own, all i can say re audis are the build quality it top notch, they drive superb, and the key systems are good and secure too.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 20/04/2011 17:48  

I love my VW Golf, a bit heavy on the petrol, but i think that is something to do with my foot!!!!

Update Reply
pinkstorm @ 22/04/2011 15:15  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email