MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Technical Motorbike Help

Scarily unsteady side stand

Scarily unsteady side stand (3) - Forums [Biker Match] Scarily unsteady side stand (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Technical Motorbike Help /

Scarily unsteady side stand

oh i thought we were on about hardley abletoo's lol

Update Reply
WheelyNealy @ 13/04/2011 15:25  

Shell have you been for that manicure (sharp claws) - meoooooooow (week to clean it - what about the bike )FYI anyone can wash my bike - as long as they are male, shirtless, tattoo'd.............and I can watch! oooooooo giddy now hehehe. PS I can assure you that you wouldn't want to see me in a bikini either lmao

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 13/04/2011 17:54  

I'll get my bucket !!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/04/2011 17:56  

Well Ive certainly never spent more than about an hour cleaning me bike .. .. .. usually get a valeter mate to come round once a year, she stays all day an does 3 or 4 bikes. Although I do still have me 'lil red off the shoulder number'

Update Reply
GreasyTony @ 13/04/2011 18:26  

Just a min GT you get your valeter mate to come round and SHE stays and polishes all day? well we have to take your word for how clean your ride is

Update Reply
JP @ 13/04/2011 18:45  

Just a min GT you get your valeter mate to come round and SHE stays and polishes all day? well we have to take your word for how clean your ride is

Update Reply

I got a stutter nnnow

Update Reply

Was it excitement old un ?

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 13/04/2011 18:48  

All that polish

Update Reply
JP @ 13/04/2011 18:52  

Knew it !!

Mom ... rub him down with a brillo pls !

Sorry Katie this has gone from side stands to Harley cleaning/perving ....

Katies original question was ...

I recently got another bike, Harley Davidson Road King. I have had a few frights when I've thought it was on the side stand and secure, gone to get off and it has rolled forward - even on fairly even ground. I have now started leaving it in 1st gear. Can anyone confirm if they have encountered this problem and if you have been able to rectify it? Many thanks in advance

OK now at least if it goes off topic again ... the topic is there

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 13/04/2011 18:55  

Sorry Katie 30mins polishing owed x

Update Reply
JP @ 13/04/2011 18:57  

Once a year John, me bike is sparkly clean, but SHE'll do 3 or 4 bikes that are here. Im good with spanners n such mate, know nowt about these polishy things or irons

Update Reply
GreasyTony @ 13/04/2011 20:04  

well i totally love my sportster.. but the new ones have been altered quite a bit so i gather and totally diff to ride and diff size front wheel etc so handling much better too as for cleaning her in me bikini.....i might get a bit of a chill... so maybe i will agree with Bob on the preferred male washer version !! and my side stand dont seem to do this rolling forward that i have noticed as yet coz i would probs poop meself each time!! and im not sure i want to test the downhill parking sceneario but it darn good to know that one ... thanks mr T

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/04/2011 23:25  

I would also like to make it known that I'm happy for someone else to clean my bike, luckily I know a man who can who is very, very good at it. Just a little disconcerting to know that polishing a bike excites him more than I do lol

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 14/04/2011 08:09  

whay dont you ask jp to do it instead boss mom lol

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 14/04/2011 08:17  

Maybe if you asked him to polish you. ?

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 14/04/2011 09:11  

omg shell we are naughty today !!!! lol

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 14/04/2011 09:13  

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 14/04/2011 09:24  

Mom .. .. I am thinking of getting another jap bike myself instead of the Harley, I hope thats as far as it goes .. .. .. thinking !! You realise that our PMs would stop an Bob would then take full custody of me. I take this opportunity to remind you of how you felt when your wonderful bike was fired up at your MoT test an you heard that sound !!!!!!! Plus JP'll prop make ya clean it yerself ---------- heehee

Update Reply
GreasyTony @ 14/04/2011 12:27  

I dont clean my kawasaki so think GT is right

Update Reply
JP @ 14/04/2011 12:49  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email