MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Technical Motorbike Help

Scarily unsteady side stand

Scarily unsteady side stand (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Scarily unsteady side stand (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Technical Motorbike Help /

Scarily unsteady side stand

manga ? lol explain yamyams

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/04/2011 09:28  

Manga - Japenese artwork lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 13/04/2011 09:46  

your way too interlectual for me...see i cant even spell it lmao

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/04/2011 10:08  

Can just see you in pink tutu lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 13/04/2011 10:22  

Ian the miss quote just the way I wright stuff down not ment that way, as for the jap cruser it stays not directed at you in any way just the way it is thay are a rip off of a harley thay should stick to what thay are good at sports bikes . Everybody knocks harleys butr when harley riders have a go back its not liked

Update Reply
JP @ 13/04/2011 13:21  

GT's absolutely right. The side stands on Harleys are extremely strong and I've never heard of one giving way.

The way they have a habit of rocking forward slightly on them is very, very disconcerting to those that have never witnessed it before, but it is perfectly normal ... for some odd reason lol!

So don't worry Katie, nowt wrong with your bike. Well ... apart from it being a Harley (I'M JOKING, I'M JOKING) lol

Update Reply
geoffb2005 @ 13/04/2011 13:31  

Woooohooooooooo I love a healthy debate . Thank you all very much for your comments: Ian: saw your bike at Skegness and it is a stunner , jap cruisers are heavy, my Suzuki intruder 1500 was 324 kgs, my Road King is 348 kgs eeeek JPharley: you are spot on mate - Harley riders constantly take jibes on the chin and we rarely bite back ( I make sure my teeth are freshly sharpened when I do though ) Good to here it ok and just mine. Greasy Tony: thanks as always for your input, invaluable as ever. Glad you happy for Bossmom and I to share you - was happening anyway lol must be lovely to be in demand Bossmom, I concede that you got Tony our Harley Guru first but as Tony says can we share his awesomeness (will his head still fit into his lid lol) do we have joint custody of him? Geoff: it is really disconcerting and I nearly have a stroke each time it happens. I'm sure I will get used to it Littlechick: was there a point to your posts

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 13/04/2011 14:09  

Well one thing Katie ....

With a Harley you will always have the cupboard stocked with liquid soap to clean it with ... so wont suffer with your visor anymore

*runs & hides from Katie & JP *

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 13/04/2011 14:19  

just for the record one of the best days rides ive had was on a harley road king funnily enough id get one but a/ cant afford one b/ i cant get used to them odd thread sizes and yes the one i rode did rock on its side stand too it made me think i was dropping it and panic coz it were not mine !

Update Reply
WheelyNealy @ 13/04/2011 14:46  

a healthy debate is a good debate, JP if the comment was not aimed at me and my plastic cruiser eh hem i mean bike lol, then i apologise, it just come across that way i just wanted to get across i didnt say trade it in for a jap cruiser lol, and i defo dont want bobkats knashers at me....or do i lol , anyway all sorted now .

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/04/2011 14:48  

are you moon walking Ian ? or is it back peddling harley's or jap cruiser makes no diffrence they all cruisers and people either love em or hate em

Update Reply
WheelyNealy @ 13/04/2011 14:52  

i never back peddle wn but i can moon walk just trying to keep the peace and not carry it on !!! and at the end of the day its each to there own but it was just about katies side stand, as i love some harleys too !! but i wouldnt change one for mine at the min !!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/04/2011 14:55  

I think we should have a 'wash off' comp with the Harley owners

The only problem would be finding a free WEEK for them to do it

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 13/04/2011 14:57  

shell....you tiger !!! lol

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/04/2011 14:58  

if theres gonna be a bikini babe wash off my bikes first

Update Reply
WheelyNealy @ 13/04/2011 14:58  

noooooooo WN ... a Harley owner would never let someone touch their baby ... let alone be happy with a bike someone else had cleaned !!!

**really running away now before mom, JP & Katie start after me .... oops forgot gonna see em all this weekend ... I may go ill**

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 13/04/2011 15:04  

dont care about that its the bikini i was thinking about lol

Update Reply
WheelyNealy @ 13/04/2011 15:06  

mmm i wouldnt let anyone touch my bike, ah stuff it if its a bikini cladded lady i may just make a exception

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/04/2011 15:14  

you can wipe up after yourself Ian

Update Reply
WheelyNealy @ 13/04/2011 15:22  

But neither of you own Harleys

And I am not convinced I wanna see JP in a bikini or eather of you if you DID own a Harley

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 13/04/2011 15:23  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email