MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

nottingham area sunday 10 april

nottingham area sunday 10 april - Forums [Biker Match] nottingham area sunday 10 april - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

nottingham area sunday 10 april

anyone out and about notts area today give us a shout pllease was stuck home with hangover yest and so behaved /was boring last night ad ready for goin out to play today... need someone to play with tho as no fun on me own.... so give me a shout if your arooooond an abooooot plllleasse

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/04/2011 08:38  

aww....would of done suzi but i have the kids this weekend, i was kid free last night as they stayed at friends, but now there back, but enjoy if you get out looks glorious again

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/04/2011 08:41  

thanks ian... tis well lovely aint it.... just orf out wi dog then ready for bike action ...well after other couple lil chores too ... arhhhh hows a woman to have fun around here lol !

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/04/2011 08:57  

Hi Suz My kids fend for themselfz Where do you wana go? After ive done my ironning!!! Mike

Update Reply
mike99 @ 10/04/2011 09:25  

off out with me mate in an hour or so whoop - will check you mike as you can join us as we both more down on the newbie scale really may need to chaperone us heeheehee laters suz

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/04/2011 11:10  

i hope mine do mike when there old enough but at the age of 14 and 11, i cant leave them, and wouldnt in case of emergencies, plus when there with me i like to give them my attention, they will soon be old enough and doing there own thing, so i am enjoying it whilst i can, enjoy your ride if you all meet up !!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/04/2011 13:47  

had a totaly wicked day - met up with loads of mates and bumped in to more when out too was ace soz mike never did get in touch!! another time no doubt hope you had a brill day anyhoooo whoooooooop deeeee

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/04/2011 21:47  

Me too suz you crazy harley rider ...... As always it was a pleasure to meet up wiv ya even if we had to ride at a snails pace up the hills Love an peace to ya hon and nice to meet up with the others too .... look forward to meetin up again soon an don't forget it's your turn to arrange next night out Hi also to Gyps, Red n Sunset ....... HB x

Update Reply
honda baby @ 11/04/2011 18:38  

you did out any details suzi where folk could meet up ????

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/04/2011 18:40  

any details on what ian?? lol - the day was totally random if ya meant yesterday (sunday)...and happened as it came along... no meeting point... friends joined at diff locations lol ..... was a good one if i arrange somefink it probs wont happen like!!!! but hey ho i mayu give it a go.....

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/04/2011 22:24  

ah understand now, its just you put about a poss ride out and other members went thats all, no worries, yeah give it a go !!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/04/2011 22:34  

You is a born organiser suz what missed er vocation HB x

Update Reply
honda baby @ 12/04/2011 00:43  

pmsl ... get lorst HB .... sweet talkin wont get me organising.... hahahaha xx i may do ... give it a few weeks tho!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/04/2011 21:07  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email