MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Manor House ride out 25th April

Manor House ride out 25th April  (5) - Forums [Biker Match] Manor House ride out 25th April  (5) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Manor House ride out 25th April

awww that's a shame. Was looking forward to saying hello

Update Reply
HippyRockChick @ 24/04/2011 17:27  

9 at shells and carriages at 9 30

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 24/04/2011 20:20  

im up for it

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 24/04/2011 21:15  

Awww Sandi hope nellie feels better soon, maybe he will feel better tomorrow?? Awwww Mark!!! cant you get there any other way hun? Going Shell & Mr P Photo Bill Daftun CW XK Timhall Yid FirebladeJohn Sandi & Nellie Poshbird Nina HippyRockChick shawy42 franny Maybes Fastjock Clinton Karey Tim and Alice

Update Reply
Karey @ 24/04/2011 21:20  

Think i will be at shells at 9 ish:)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 24/04/2011 21:30  

Clinton kettle will be on hon

Fireblade drop me a pm if you want us to swing by the mill to meet up with you .. We are going past there :-)

Franny pm sent

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 24/04/2011 22:30  

i`m back better and upright again cant be bothered to be ill..... gets boring after 24 hours.... me and sandi will be going..... will be setting off a bit later so will see you up there

Update Reply
nellie @ 24/04/2011 23:41  

Nice one hon, I knew mo bug would keep you down :-)

We will be at the Manor till about 1.30 when XK will start the ride to Druids Temple (see I paid attention XK)

See you there ... Ride safe everyone x

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 25/04/2011 04:00  

Nice one Nellie see you and Sandi there Ride safe everyone x

Update Reply
Karey @ 25/04/2011 06:57  

hi everyone sounds like a good rideout. making this my first meet up with you all, so will join you at squires for 10

Update Reply
Vladamir @ 25/04/2011 07:17  

Will be good to see you mate

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 25/04/2011 07:20  

Hi Harry .. Welcome to BM I'll be at Squires about 9.30-10.00am. See you there

Update Reply
Karey @ 25/04/2011 07:20  

sorry guys look like im off to matlock instead catch up with u guys another time enjoy ya ride out

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 25/04/2011 09:46  

Some pics up already.

Was great to catch up with you all.

http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/gallery/gallery.asp?event_id=1497

Update Reply
Rhidragon @ 25/04/2011 19:29  

Great day out some lovely places & really enjoyed it

Thanks to Bill for bringing the group from his end, Daft for her group & also those who met us at the manor.

XK some lovely views & places thank you

And big thanks & hugs to Ian for allowing me to go pilly so I could take pics ... pity I forgot the memory card for my camera so was relegated to wee one again

Looking forward to seeing you all again soon

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 25/04/2011 20:28  

Thanks to everyone I met today sorry I had to cut it short but am on the case with the bike and will have it fixed or a new one next run cheers Yorky.

Update Reply
ken1200gs @ 25/04/2011 20:35  

Another brilliant day out
lovely to meet people I've been chattting to (Posh, Rhi & Karey) as well as meeting other new faces and some old ones
big thanks to CW for the pilly - I still HATE motorways with a passion though
thanks to Shell for the good idea
thanks to Bill for the cuddles
thanks to Clinton for a feel of his muscles
and just huuuuuge thanks to everyone for making it such a lovely day

shattered now

Update Reply
HippyRockChick @ 25/04/2011 20:46  

Was a great day out. So nice to meet everyone and to any newbies out there who have not done a ride out with bm my advice is to try it,its my 3rd ride out and everyone made me feel welcome... Thanks to mr P and shell for the sat nav directions on the way home too:) HC your welcome for a feel lol for one of your home made cakes mind lol Me too shattered now.. Il get the picies up in a bit people too:) clinton

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 25/04/2011 20:55  

You will have to come along next time franny mate:)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 25/04/2011 21:03  

Just got home about 9pm..called at Squires with Bill, Posh and Harryhonda (Martin)... Thanks Bill for the brilliant pilly and for looking after me all day, I've loved every minute of it, even tho i lost a peg, nearly piggy-backed you and nearly had pigeon pie...........eeeeeh I LOVE motorcycling! Great to meet Harryhonda, and Ken1200gs ( glad to hear you got home ok Ken), HRC and Paul's daughter and YIDS daughter ...biker chicks in the making i think Clinton.. i agree... the muscles were...mmmmmm lol Thanks to XK for the rideout from the cafe, I've seen all sorts of rocks and ruins.. I'm gonna grab a brew, look through the piccies ( and cringe at mysel).. but most of all I'm gonna think about all the laughs and fun we've had today! You're all stars xxxxxxx

Update Reply
Karey @ 25/04/2011 21:20  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email