MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Yorkshire Rock & Bike Show - Leeds, Aug 12 2011

Yorkshire Rock & Bike Show - Leeds, Aug 12 2011 (14) - Forums [Biker Match] Yorkshire Rock & Bike Show - Leeds, Aug 12 2011 (14) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Yorkshire Rock & Bike Show - Leeds, Aug 12 2011

....will need a week to recover !!
A fantastic weekend (tho my head not neccessarily agreeing at the moment )
Lovely to see you all again and thanks for filling my house with giggles and giving me another opportunity to get the pie-dish out !!

Apologies to BBZ for attempting to shove his bike around the field

Huge huge hugs for you all and a big thank you to Tim for my hat and for his expressive 2am dancing

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 14/08/2011 18:35  

I'm back had a brilliant weekend with wonderful crowd of people, would like to thank our ladies who got dressed up on Saturday night, there were 4 of you who looked absolutely stunning didn't realize that BM girls had real legs and of course a special thanks to Alice, the food was magnificent a real treat and i should know because i did try every thing, shame about the ride out, although people enjoyed it we did have a few problems, but that shouldn't happen again.
My only problem was on my ride home i got realy tired [probably Mandy fault for keeping up most of the night] so stopped by the side of the road, rested my head still with helmet on, on my tank bag and went to sleep, woke up 1/2 hour later with a group of people around me who thought i was dead, said no i was only sleeping.
See you all at the KISS rally, wont be long now

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 14/08/2011 18:40  

@Bikerbill ha ha thanks for making me smile... @Photographer... Ooh thanks for putting the piccys on your profile.. I recognise some of those faces... some from the comedy show... some from just generally around and about... so close yet so far... lol oh well I'm coming to the kiss rally so will meet everyone there!

Update Reply
Hells @ 14/08/2011 18:53  

Great weekend, meeting peeps again as well as some new faces.

Alice you're a star but me thinks you owe me a MEGA meat pie all to myself after trying to run over my bike. Thanks for the £20 worth of improvements you did to it when you hit it.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 14/08/2011 19:02  

As said great weekend with great folk looking forward to the next one

Update Reply
JP @ 14/08/2011 19:11  

Had a lovely weekend, thanks to the great company and mostly dry weather as well as JP. Great to meet some newbies as well as say hi to friends and have a giggle. I did not fall out of my tent this morning due to alcohol poisoning, I'm just clumsy! Didn't manage to get drunk at all, despite promising to do so with BJ. Will have to save that for another day. Loving my new hat! Think that's going to be on a few people's profiles!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 14/08/2011 19:31  

Great weekend with great friends. Good to meet you all again and great to meet some new faces too. Can't wait until the next.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 14/08/2011 19:42  

I had a great weekend. Thanks to mini Nitro for playing pool with me you're a star.

Thanks Alice for inviting us over to yours and putting on such a wonderful spread - you must have spent hours doing it all. veggie curry was beautiful

See you all at K.I.S.S - minus my cast

Update Reply
lisaj @ 14/08/2011 19:44  

It was great to see friends, old and new.Thanks Alice for yr wonderful hospitality and the lovely food Thank you to everyone for your kindness, you know who you are. Special thanks to BBZ for taking Georgia and I on your bike and being a star Thanks to those who helped with the tent and fixing the sleeping bags...I know...Im just a helpless woman!! Lisa you were a star too, hope the pot comes off ok and all is well.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 14/08/2011 20:12  

was great to catch up with some of u and nice to meet some new bms and some bm i hadent meet tohugs xx

Update Reply
kaycat @ 14/08/2011 20:13  

Great weekend - was nice to meet more Bmers - enjoyed the rideout to Scarborough (never been there before). Big thanks to Alice for the feast . Had a v good ride home as well - lovin it !!!!!!!!

Update Reply
potnoodles @ 14/08/2011 20:21  

Thanks folks, had a cracking weekend. Great to catch up with some people and chat to new friends, looking forword to seeing everyone at K.I.S.S.

Update Reply
Frank W @ 14/08/2011 20:36  

Great ride out to Scarborough and back to Seaways, shame some got left behind and shame there were some moaning mini’s too just gose to show you cannot please all the people all the time

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 14/08/2011 21:03  

Can't really add any more to whats been said....can hardly move, talk or type either...yes, it was that good!
Thanks to squashy for the pilly to the seaside and to Madhat for the giggles on the journey....oooh and the giggles with nitro and the lovely lass in the sidecar lol

Update Reply
Minnie the Minx @ 14/08/2011 21:09  

Didn't rate the Fri night 'entertainment', but things improved Sat no end. Nice little pootle to Scarboro - icecream, prom walk, speedboat ride, natter - and then back to Alice's for a cup of cold tea an half a jam butty. Back to Squires for some decent bands and a roite gud larf All in all, a cracking weekend

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 14/08/2011 21:49  

Thanks to all for another great weekend, great food Alice thankyou x and photographer perfect eggs x

see you all in wales woohoo cant wait xxxxxx

Update Reply
kwak72 @ 14/08/2011 21:52  

had an ace weekend, owe photo big time for the invite.top guy!!
thanks also to picko for the unplanned lift lol, proper star.
will be off to ireland instead of K.I.S.S, sorry folk but no doubt we'll meet again at some point, ride safe till then all....

Update Reply
psycho angel @ 14/08/2011 22:22  

Chuffed to bits that you all had a fab weekend. Thanks for all the pics, they are brill

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 14/08/2011 23:29  

thanks to all of you who made me feel very welcome. It was a cracking weekend and will see most of you down at the K.I.S.S ralley

Update Reply
Phil blade @ 14/08/2011 23:46  

What a weekend it was... the weather at the start didnt dampen the mood. Turned out to be a lovely weekend.

Great company and a great ride out.
Thank you Alice for the lovely food. I even got some of the meat pie...

Met loads of people who really made the weekend.

Thank you to BOBKAT for the giggles on Thursday night..

Looking forward to the KISS Rally .. woooohooooo

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/08/2011 00:08  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email