MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Racing

Stoners comment to Rossi - Jerez MotoGP

Stoners comment to Rossi - Jerez MotoGP (5) - Forums [Biker Match] Stoners comment to Rossi - Jerez MotoGP (5) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Racing /

Stoners comment to Rossi - Jerez MotoGP

(quote 46Rossi) David Jefferies = now he was one talented rider RIP

Agreed. Big Dave was a top man on the roads and a thoroughly decent guy, however, a 48 year old Joey Dunlop was able to beat him on a virtually uncompetitive Vimto SP2 Honda when Big Dave was on the V&M flying machine Yamaha. That says alot about the ol' fella's racing and technical abilities. Even Honda were shell shocked.

Update Reply
DriftnSlide @ 14/04/2011 01:11  

Ahh ! Mandy.original1
I see now why you keep banging on about Ago. lol I was a bit confused at first, but I assume your referring to one of my previous posts, which you haven't read properly. lol

Here it is again for ya, copied and pasted from my original post, with the essential part in bold........................

"but no-one on the GP scene past or present has won as many titles or is likely to in different classes as Vale."

Update Reply
DriftnSlide @ 14/04/2011 01:26  

and just when i thought contradictions in your posts couldnt get any more outrageous, we now have too many to mention in the last 4 consecutive posts!! there were "lies, damn lies and statistics", now there are "posts, damn posts and DriftnSlide!!!!" cant argue logic with the illogical or reason with the unreasonable so i shall save my new nails from wear and tear! haha xxxx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 14/04/2011 06:57  

There's only one way to solve this

Update Reply
WheelyNealy @ 14/04/2011 09:40  

LOL Mandy....... Too many contadictions ? Perhaps you could point them out to me ? I can't see any contradictions there at all ?
It sounds more like you've thrown the towel in.

Update Reply
DriftnSlide @ 14/04/2011 10:27  

youre right - as i said, its impossible to reason with the unreasonable so i shall now give up even trying! xx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/04/2011 00:03  

Awwww. I was just starting to get into that. xx

Update Reply
DriftnSlide @ 15/04/2011 00:06  

Rossi for Pope !

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 20/04/2011 19:26  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email