MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

morris dancers....why?

morris dancers....why? - Forums [Biker Match] morris dancers....why? - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

morris dancers....why?

i mean...why?

Update Reply
whoops @ 25/05/2007 20:09  

why not lol

Update Reply
earthwind @ 25/05/2007 20:34  

lol, why not?, have you seen em at it?, i dunno whether to laugh, cry or give them money!....(seeing as tying em up and dowseing em cod roe is now illegal)

Update Reply
whoops @ 25/05/2007 20:39  

good grief dont you like thier socks with the toggly bits lmao

Update Reply
earthwind @ 25/05/2007 20:47  

you have to ask yerself is it what morris would have wanted? WE just dont know

Update Reply
earthwind @ 25/05/2007 20:48  

lol, us mere mortals couldn't begin to grasp the ideals of Morris, but i bet he's not dancing in his grave right now....and as for the toggley bits....

Update Reply
whoops @ 25/05/2007 20:59  

its the hankies isnt it (what are they all about) and do they blow their noses on them???? i wonder what it would be like to date a morris dancer would they wear their noisy leg jangles to bed ahhhh the mind boggles

Update Reply
earthwind @ 25/05/2007 21:07  

PSML, i can hear it now (worrying though) it'd be like listening to 'sleigh bells' at 45rpm sung by the chipmonks.....and how would you tell a down-on-his-luck morris dancer?, from the tarnish on his b*lls?

Update Reply
whoops @ 25/05/2007 21:17  

lmao and a dirty hanky no doubt, but he might be harmonised with the dawn chorus of frighten it away. do you think morris dancers prefer 78rpm mmmmmmm

Update Reply
earthwind @ 25/05/2007 21:40  

what would a surrealist morris dancer hold up in the air instead of a hanky ........fish its monty python

Update Reply
earthwind @ 25/05/2007 21:43  

lmao, earthwind, this is getting a tad odd, i'm starting to worry now, random image's of morris dancers, hankie's and tarnished bell's is not what i had in mind for a friday night....any brave therapist's out there who fancy a challange?...........one last thought though, what would you give a morrisman on his retirement?

Update Reply
whoops @ 25/05/2007 21:47  

yes it is getting a bit odd but before i retire for the evening or morning what would you give a morrisman on his retirement?

Update Reply
earthwind @ 25/05/2007 21:55  

dunno, i thought you might know......but what was the name of the wannabe morrismen on python?, they wore their hankies on their heads....

Update Reply
whoops @ 25/05/2007 22:00  

I dont know either and im gonna dream about morris dancers all night now lol, those little pointed feet and jaunty knee jerks lmao rofl john clease, eric idle, errrrrrrrr they part of the python team eric idle was a definate i will bid you good night whoops, looks like everyone else has gone to bed already

Update Reply
earthwind @ 25/05/2007 22:08  

lol, at least you're a lass, i can't admit to spending my night dreaming of morrismen, i'd never live it down!.....g'night earthwind...sweet dreams,lmao!

Update Reply
whoops @ 25/05/2007 22:10  

thats so funny evry time i see you now you will be forever linkedwith morris dancers in my head lol gone

Update Reply
earthwind @ 25/05/2007 22:12  

Watched some doing their stuff at the thundersprint even in the rain .Didnt say they were morris`es dancer`s but shure sounds like em the way you two have described them

Update Reply
fjr_graham @ 26/05/2007 03:54  

Quote whoops: this is getting a tad odd, i'm starting to worry now PML, whoops YOU started it! whoops: ....any brave therapist's out there who fancy a challange? none of em would touch ya with a brage pole, said they were scared of ya whoops: what would you give a morris dancer on his retirement? BELLS whisky? Kwak

Update Reply
Sandi @ 26/05/2007 06:05  

pml, that's a BARGE pole not a brage pole Matt?? When are we geting an EDIT button?? Make mine a large one (button!!)

Update Reply
Sandi @ 26/05/2007 06:08  

oh no morris dancers,that reminds me monday in lichfield there's a fair and parade through the streets with loads of morris dancer.help i have to escape.

Update Reply
vmaxdeg @ 26/05/2007 06:21  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email