MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Aberystwyth - Sunday 10 April

Aberystwyth - Sunday 10 April (5) - Forums [Biker Match] Aberystwyth - Sunday 10 April (5) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Aberystwyth - Sunday 10 April

Hope nobody ate my mint choc chip lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 11/04/2011 10:26  

Great day out ... roads were brilliant and some of the views were stunning :)

Thanx BB for sorting this, Thanx Darkone for input and thanx to Bry for his seat :)

Cant wait for the next one :)

Update Reply
rockchick123 @ 11/04/2011 10:48  

The only problem, as usual, is those of us who didn't go can't figure out who anyone is because of this useless bl**dy photo system we have now because you have to go into the tagged version of each one to see if anyone has tagged themselves. We used to just be able to scroll through them and say "oh, so that's so and so!" etc. Really aggravating, too much of a pain to open and close each one individually to see names. Whinge over, hate the new system, it's rubbish

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/04/2011 11:44  

best days riding i had in ages well done blackberry for thinking this one up well done TDO for the route....awsome

Update Reply
laimdan @ 11/04/2011 18:13  

To think i nearly gave this one a miss! I thought it might have been too long a day for my 13-year-old daughter, but in the end the only compaint she had was when it was time to head home! 11 hours and 270 miles after we started she got home with a smile on her face

After we finished our ice creams (BJ take note!) the rest had pushed on over to the Elan valley. We gave up the chase at Devil's Bridge where we ran into the previously missing Earthwind, and then an elderly Welsh gent and former Vincent rider who turned out to the proprietor of Cambrian Tyres, Britain's biggest wholesale bike tyre distributor. He was't offering any free samples, but for what it's worth his personal favourite brand is Continental with Bridgestone close behind.

Update Reply
Wills @ 11/04/2011 23:53  

Looks like your getting yourself a little biker chick there Wills, I have to say proud of the little un, she seemed comfortable all day with no complaints :-) I know like me she feels the cold easily.

It's so got me in the mood for more ride outs this season :-)

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 12/04/2011 06:41  

thankyou blackberry and every 1 else , great day out .......... cheers...................(chester s a lovely city)................ hondas are great aswell.

Update Reply
firebladejohn @ 12/04/2011 20:19  

made this one last minute. so glad i did brilliant scenery, you could have been riding in any country in the world. nice to meet old and new. lets do this one again will try to make a few more meets this year. ride safe everyone. hope to meet up again soon colin.

Update Reply
buxton @ 15/04/2011 19:45  

that was a fantastic day out with two great pillys , n dark one a big thank you cant remember last time i had so much fun on a bike lol . not forgettin karen n neil of course

Update Reply
jimi123456 @ 17/04/2011 21:54  

Wills how dare you have ice cream without me !!!!!!!

Think a wee slap is in order .............

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 18/04/2011 16:12  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email