MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Aberystwyth - Sunday 10 April

Aberystwyth - Sunday 10 April (4) - Forums [Biker Match] Aberystwyth - Sunday 10 April (4) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Aberystwyth - Sunday 10 April

Last minute decision - see you at the Bridge

Update Reply
Wills @ 10/04/2011 08:39  

Weather Stuning!!! Patches of hill mist but that'll be gone by the time you get here! I'm leaving Rhayader at 11 so see you on the Prom, No need fr the ice cream today, they sell it there!!! If you havent been to Aber this year yet, There is a new "designated" Parking area for bikes on the opposite side to the diner as last year, there is an "in and out" system ( not always obvious)

Update Reply
The Dark One @ 10/04/2011 09:00  

FANTASTIC day out, good to see everyone old & new at the Bridge. 21 Bikes at the Dam ... great turn out BB Great idea. (you were right about your taking of the group shot ) Peter thank you for the ride to Aber from the Bridge. TDO, thank YOU for showing me some areas of my riding skills that need brushing up, had I been riding longer I would have enjoyed those roads more, sorry to everyone I held up & thank you all for your patience. Ian, once again lovely ride back, thank you hon. Long day but boy what a good un Pics are going up ... the old guy didnt click the button lol

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 10/04/2011 20:27  

What a crackin' day and a good turnout too. That mountain road up to the dams was amazing. Thanks everyone for a brilliant day out

Update Reply
Sharky92 @ 10/04/2011 20:27  

Glad you enjoyed it guys, just sorry i couldnt make it. We had a bit of a drama this morning, but managed to get things sorted in time to ride out for lunch. . . next time hopefully.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/04/2011 20:58  

<!--6e052d28b1806771e2d163a041d4a5d4-->Just had a look at the photos and it looked more like an invasion. I hope you all had a great time and didnt upset our local plod too much <!--6e052d28b1806771e2d163a041d4a5d4-->

Update Reply
wheelbarrow @ 10/04/2011 21:22  

*singing for BB & her group*

Follow the leader, leader, leader , follow the leader (only when he is a member of YOUR group ) lmao

*runs for cover*

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 10/04/2011 21:29  

Haha Shell,
getting lost is all part of the fun!

Got home an hour ago.....someone got lost AGAIN
got back eventually to 3 grumpy cats waiting for their tea

Gorgeous day out and nice to meet everyone

Thanks BB for organising and thanks for my lifts there and back, that will get the neighbours talking, I go out on one bike and come home on a different one

Update Reply
HippyRockChick @ 10/04/2011 21:37  

well i got to devils bridge but missed everyone lol bumped into wills so rode back with him it was a great day fro a ride out sorry i missed every one though lmao me tired well in though 200 miles round trip xxx

Update Reply
earthwind @ 10/04/2011 22:02  

What a great day, set of 08.30 this morning back home for 20.30

Last 20 30 miles lost feeling in my bum, arms, wrist, knees and legs ache but who cares it was an amazing day

big THANKS to everyone for making it a day to remember

Update Reply
PaulXXX @ 10/04/2011 22:25  

All i can say is what a fantastic day Big thanks to Blackberry for putting the event together and to the dark one for taking us down some amazing roads and everyone else for being there

Update Reply
cw @ 10/04/2011 22:38  

Fantastic day, fantastic roads, fantastic company Thanks to me for getting folk together! Thanks to Peter for getting us to Aber, not sure who got us from Warrington to The Bridge Inn lol! And many thanks to Paul (TDO) for the ride out, brilliant..... But......................................... no thanks to cw for losing nitro and mini nitro Carolyn, I missed you Like the Oscars this.... a billion thanks to all for coming to mine this morning, not sure how many there were, but it was great, partic the bit when a gang of blokes were stood with 3 satnavs and a road map, and still didn't know where we were going lmao!!!!!

Update Reply
Blackberry @ 10/04/2011 22:50  

Looks like a fantastic day

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 10/04/2011 23:00  

Yeh....it looks like you had a great time, nice one

Update Reply
Karey @ 10/04/2011 23:03  

Hey Blackberry you've not mentioned that i lost fireblade john as well

Update Reply
cw @ 11/04/2011 00:03  

Oh yeah cw lol

An Shell just realised what you meant!! It was the rider in front of us that followed a bike not with us lol. We did turn round eventually!!!!!!

Update Reply
Blackberry @ 11/04/2011 00:12  

Lol BB when you did the right turn Ian was talking to me his words were ... Well that's gonna be a novel way of getting home, i hadn't seen which way you had gone lol.

Hurt all over today but it was well worth the ride :-) still grinning

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 11/04/2011 07:30  

Woke up buzzing this morning! What a fantastic day! Superb scenary, brilliant sunshine and a great bunch of folk - thank you

Update Reply
DaftUn @ 11/04/2011 08:04  

Terriffffffiiiiiccc! loved the day! Rename the site Bikerlostmatch!!!!!! Totally good fun all day, No moans and no problems!, (well apart from BB Not having enough Bacon, and getting you to Aber late ,then blaming someone else, then handing the day to someoe else to sort out ,then losing my zippo!!! then getting you all lost on the way home ) But apart from that ,......Stunning! BB, Only joking you were a Star all day! Thanks!

Update Reply
The Dark One @ 11/04/2011 08:33  

Great day, company, roads & scenery. Will have to do his one again, but this time get home on the bike rather than a hire car. Thanks to Karen, CW & all that waited with me until Rac confirmed my recovery.

Update Reply
triple1 @ 11/04/2011 10:14  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email