MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

ive been a very naughty boy

ive been a very naughty boy (2) - Forums [Biker Match] ive been a very naughty boy (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

ive been a very naughty boy

im always a good girl

Update Reply
kaycat @ 31/03/2011 09:03  

nice to here that kaycat , trying to figger out if thats a hangmans noose you were doing blackberry ?

Update Reply
Jack Jones @ 31/03/2011 09:09  

how long a list are we allowed to make sir............... .... aint rules made to be broken heeheehee

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 01/04/2011 12:40  

if you require to take to the stage and bare your soul or what ever you`ve done be my guest suzi but lets keep it down to just the one box @ a time .... hehehehe (if you write small you can get more in)

Update Reply
Jack Jones @ 01/04/2011 20:37  

Hangman mm? Oh just the way I copied me smiley faces, I was thinking it was more like an upside down L

Update Reply
Blackberry @ 01/04/2011 20:55  

still no comment

Update Reply
WheelyNealy @ 01/04/2011 21:15  

me lear`nt my lesson can i come off the step nowwwwww, pretty plesae

Update Reply
Jack Jones @ 14/04/2011 08:20  

we will put it to the council MM lol

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 14/04/2011 08:22  

Bismillah!We will not let you go. (Let me go.)Will not let you go. (Let me go.)Will not let you go. (Let me go.)Ah. No, no, no, no, no, no, no.

Update Reply
WheelyNealy @ 14/04/2011 14:45  

WHATS THE DEVIL PUT ASIDE FOR ME (for me) lol please i`ll give every one a .............. um..........erh.........forgot what`s it called ..................um,de,dum.............brains gone numb............(as well as me bum gone numb).........can`t think.........................a..........um........begines with ...........um...........someone help me out here.........is it .......no not that................or was ..no..thats not it .........

Update Reply
Jack Jones @ 14/04/2011 14:59  

WHATS THE DEVIL PUT ASIDE FOR ME (for me) lol please i`ll give every one a .............. um..........erh.........forgot what`s it called ..................um,de,dum.............brains gone numb............(as well as me bum gone numb).........can`t think.........................a..........um........begines with ...........um...........someone help me out here.........is it .......no not that................or was ..no..thats not it .........

Update Reply
Jack Jones @ 14/04/2011 15:00  

how the f.............did that happen ?

Update Reply
Jack Jones @ 14/04/2011 15:01  

me lear`nt my lesson can i come off the step nowwwwww, pretty plesae LOL I didn't know you'd gone there, did ya black lead it while you were there?

Update Reply
Sandi @ 14/04/2011 15:53  

i`ve been naughty again , i`d better go and sit down .......

Update Reply
Jack Jones @ 15/04/2011 16:26  

What ya done this time? lol

Update Reply
Sandi @ 15/04/2011 16:29  

started drinking.......( gave up last september ) got pain in back, side and leg / laying 3ft x 2ft paving slabs on one`s own, and pain killers aint helping much,

Update Reply
Jack Jones @ 16/04/2011 07:56  

started drinking.......( gave up last september ) got pain in back, side and leg / laying 3ft x 2ft paving slabs on one`s own, and pain killers aint helping much, I reckon I must be guilty of some things but I aint driven anyone to drink before not that I'm aware of. Oo ouch! Mic, pain in side and leg? Perhaps you strained your sciatic nerve? I know how that feels I damaged mine about 14 yrs ago, it's not as bad as it used to be tho. Keep moving is the best thing, not heavy physical stuff just gentle exercise to stop you from seizing up altogether. I hope the pain goes soon.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 16/04/2011 10:03  

my exercise is with " Liberty Fitness " and what we get up to 3 times a week ( 1 hour at a time ) is quite exhausting to say the least < press ups and burpees for fun...............>

Update Reply
Jack Jones @ 16/04/2011 13:05  

im guilty of eating all the pickled onions!

Update Reply
Scooterboy @ 16/04/2011 21:47  

Oh gross, barf! lol

Update Reply
Sandi @ 16/04/2011 22:21  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email