MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

BM Website Issues/Help Requests

Mods can NOT access PMs!

Mods can NOT access PMs! - Forums [Biker Match] Mods can NOT access PMs! - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / BM Website Issues/Help Requests /

Mods can NOT access PMs!

Someone (I know who) has been spreading rumours that mods can access PMs and Chatroom whispers. This is absolute nonsense and I want to make sure EVERYONE knows this! The person in question doesn't like having his profile picture changed by mods and has taken it upon himself to s**t-stir about staff. Anyone else found to be spreading lies about staff on or off the site will have their account DELTED without warning! Have some respect for the people who make this place fun and safe for you all to enjoy! I know what the mods can do, because I personally write all the scripts on the site - including their admin functions. There's one person who can access PMs... and that's ME. I would only ever read someone's PMs if a serious allegation was made about the person's conduct and was a safety concern for other members of the site. Your safety and privacy is always my number 1 concern. Also, your data will NEVER be sold on to 3rd party companies like some other sites do just to make a few quid. ~Matt

Update Reply
Matt @ 23/03/2011 14:25  

Here here,

Update Reply
wheelbarrow @ 23/03/2011 16:51  

Well now Matt, I wondered when I heard it said, but glad it wasn't true. Yes, it may be necessary to review comments when there are complaints, but only then. Cheers for clearing that up.

Update Reply
whackojacko @ 23/03/2011 19:28  

Thanks Matt, well said.

Update Reply
Karey @ 23/03/2011 19:45  

about time to !!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 23/03/2011 19:46  

I never doubted it, it would have been an infringement of privacy, and I can see any one going there, I know I havent always been the best behaved person on here, for which I apologise, so I hope nobody thinks it is me that has moaned or stirred ref this, 'cos it isnt meeeeeee..........

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 23/03/2011 20:34  

You mean it wasn't you this time! lol

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 23/03/2011 20:36  

It's a good job I love you Mrs Boss MOM xxxxxxxxxx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 23/03/2011 21:03  

lol no it wasn't you mate ;-)

Update Reply
Matt @ 24/03/2011 09:36  

hiya lmao this post has nothing to do with sh** stirring i just wanted to say >>> love the costume mat and i enjoy being on here i aint rode my bike as much as i have since joining and i also have met lots of new lovely friends.
so who ever causing a head ache>>>> STOP IT throwing ya dummy out of the pram >>>> lol
hiya to all and behave xxxxxx

Update Reply
poshbird @ 24/03/2011 10:11  

haha, hope you're not gonna sue me for all the extra fuel costs you've incurred since joining BM?

Update Reply
Matt @ 24/03/2011 10:26  

hhmmmmm now there a thought >> thanks mat lmao xx

Update Reply
poshbird @ 24/03/2011 10:47  

Yeah sue him...he's rich hahahahaha.....thanks for confirming that Matt by the way I appreciate it....and as for that Boss MOM !!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 24/03/2011 10:49  

haha you gotta be joking, I wish I was.

Update Reply
Matt @ 24/03/2011 12:01  

Glad thats been pointed out Matt ... Rumour Squashed

Update Reply
rockchick123 @ 24/03/2011 17:47  

Wahooo for once i'm with Trots and didnt get in trouble :)

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 24/03/2011 21:52  

Hey careful now Jackie we may start a trend for being well behaved....and that will never do !!!............

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 24/03/2011 22:20  

Like you Trots i am always well behaved ask Boss Mom lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 24/03/2011 22:21  

I just wanted to say whoever started the rumour about this must have something to hide ..... i for one have no probs with Matt or any of the mods reading my pm's ...... believe it or not i'm an adult & if i had anything to say i was woried about i'm sure i could find another way to do it

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 24/03/2011 23:48  

Matt, does that also apply to the whispers in the chatroom, that the mods can't read them?

Update Reply
Sandi @ 25/03/2011 07:54  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email