MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

First K.I.S.S Rally Tickets On Sale NOW!

First K.I.S.S Rally Tickets On Sale NOW! (12) - Forums [Biker Match] First K.I.S.S Rally Tickets On Sale NOW! (12) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

First K.I.S.S Rally Tickets On Sale NOW!

No Problem there will be other children there and im sure there will be some games sorted out if thay want to join in

Update Reply
JP @ 28/06/2011 04:35  

My daughter is a bit old for games lol JP - 16 and a feisty little maddam - keeps me wrapped around her little finger and on my toes

Update Reply
potnoodles @ 28/06/2011 07:21  

ooo ............ sweet 16 eh !!! lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 28/06/2011 09:24  

Do you remember being sweet 16, Jackie? Or doesn't your memory go that far back?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 28/06/2011 10:43  

ur slap count is def rising daily XK lol

I am only 37 + VAT after all :)

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 28/06/2011 12:30  

ok i am coming to this and if my bike is rubished i will hitch or come in the blllllly car lol will sort out my ticket tomorrow as got some money in at last yeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaif any of my kids want to come well we will see lol they are all old enough to make their own way there (lol) I have missed too many rallies already this year the frozen nuts the bof ahahahaha barmouth etc etc

and edited bought my ticket (i think) pressed the buy nowbutton

Update Reply
earthwind @ 28/06/2011 19:40  

T shirts and tickets on sale now :)

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 13/07/2011 16:38  

got mine still confused with there being two threads thanks to biker mom who let me know (xx)

Update Reply
earthwind @ 13/07/2011 18:03  

Whos biker mom ? I know a Boss Mom lol but I understand what you mean about 2 threads it was put on just to let folk know that the tickets were on sale after a load of problems with the pay-pal then it just got posted on. I for one dont see the need for the attendees threads on any event if the members that are going to an event add themself to the events page we know who is going and if your not going DONT say you are its very simple

Update Reply
JP @ 13/07/2011 18:52  

lol yes i meant boss mom apologies for that, i did a double take on the yorkshire rock and bluues and the yorkshire camping as well lol (its me age all blends into one in the end :)

Update Reply
earthwind @ 13/07/2011 19:46  

Cars? kids? no paying on the gate?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/07/2011 00:29  

Yes that's right cars - vans - bikes - wheel barrows - you can come on a donkey if you won't we DON'T discriminate over your transport if you have any special needs pm myself Boss Mom or Brummie Jackie and we do our best to help any other qws pm Boss Mom

Update Reply
JP @ 15/07/2011 04:56  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email