MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

First K.I.S.S Rally Tickets On Sale NOW!

First K.I.S.S Rally Tickets On Sale NOW! (11) - Forums [Biker Match] First K.I.S.S Rally Tickets On Sale NOW! (11) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

First K.I.S.S Rally Tickets On Sale NOW!

Are the cowboy boots for hiding the chocolate in? :-D

Update Reply
Simon66 @ 17/06/2011 01:25  

is that your way of trying to get me not to eat it lol

Come on folks get your tickets and tshirts here, sure you would have noticed the banner on site now making it easy for you to grab em wahooo

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 17/06/2011 09:35  

TICKETS AND T-SHIRTS ON SALE NOW! £10 each

http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/even...nt_i...nt_id=1256

We have sorted out the technicalities and the long-awaited tickets and t-shirts are now on sale via the event page (see link above). There will be no ticket sales on the gate, advance tickets only, so get in quick folks. Payment to be made via Paypal. Only one guest per member - partner/spouse or family member. Friends requiring tickets who are over 18 can easily become standard members for free in order to buy their own tickets. Tickets will not be sent out, wristbands will be issued upon registration at the rally. T-shirts will also be available for collection at the rally. Please make sure you check the box agreeing to the "Rally Rules" when buying tickets and also if you are buying a t-shirt that you state whether you want your real name, BM Username or no name on the front (left side chest) as per sample in my profile.
Any queries please PM me BEFORE purchasing your tickets or t-shirts as these are non-refundable transactions.
This is going to be a great first rally for BikerMatch and you won't want to miss it. Sunshine ordered!

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 17/06/2011 09:36  

Can we just say this is NOT bike only you can come by car van bicycle horse donkey and cart wheel barrow we don't care how you get there just turn up and enjoy the only thing you need is a ticket there is NO payment at the gate

Update Reply
JP @ 17/06/2011 11:33  

now thats a cue for a song lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 17/06/2011 11:37  

Will anyone else be going from this to the Brighton Burn Up (which is from the Ace cafe on Sunday?? I already have to go to the Ace Cafe run but was thinking that a day of KISS on Saturday would be a good way to meet people and also break up the ride. Going from Sheffield-London-Brighton-Sheffield in a day on an old pizza delivery bike will be "interesting" to say the least!

Update Reply
Half Baked Henry @ 17/06/2011 14:09  

HBP your right sounds interesting lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 17/06/2011 14:17  

few more things are being added to this weekend evry day folks lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 20/06/2011 22:40  

Great weekend to be had by all. this is the rally to be seen at the very 1st BM KISS RALLY. don't miss out there is only 1 first BM rally so get your tickets and tee shirts now

Update Reply
JP @ 21/06/2011 05:48  

Would be nice if this post or the link had the dates on it, or am i being blind again? Dont want to have to go to events and search particularly

Update Reply
potnoodles @ 21/06/2011 10:45  

Hey Noodles - here's the link: http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=1256 **from the previous page **

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 21/06/2011 10:50  

HFG - i fixed your link. Be careful copying links from other posts because they're chopped down to fit into the box (see the ..... in the middle of the link).
When you click it though it will use the real link. To copy the valid link, RIGHT CLICK on the link and press COPY SHORTCUT. You can then paste this into your own post. Dates = 9th to 11th Sept

Update Reply
Matt @ 21/06/2011 16:12  

Common sense would suggest you look at page 1

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 21/06/2011 16:58  

Ok ... Def going to this now ... Boss says so ...lol
Will sort it out on Sat at Pauls Jackie

Looking forward to it ... looks like a lot of thought and work is going into it ... im guessing it will be a great weekend :)

Update Reply
rockchick123 @ 21/06/2011 22:34  

Good to see you back lady and looking forward to seeing you at Pauls for party time wahooo

Yep lots of thought, thats why Old Un is bald lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 22/06/2011 01:17  

We have sorted out the technicalities and the long-awaited tickets and t-shirts are now on sale via the event page (see link above). There will be no ticket sales on the gate, advance tickets only, so get in quick folks. Payment to be made via Paypal. Only one guest per member - partner/spouse or family member. Friends requiring tickets who are over 18 can easily become standard members for free in order to buy their own tickets. Tickets will not be sent out, wristbands will be issued upon registration at the rally. T-shirts will also be available for collection at the rally. Please make sure you check the box agreeing to the "Rally Rules" when buying tickets and also if you are buying a t-shirt that you state whether you want your real name, BM Username or no name on the front (left side chest) as per sample in my profile.
Any queries please PM me BEFORE purchasing your tickets or t-shirts as these are non-refundable transactions.
This is going to be a great first rally for BikerMatch and you won't want to miss it. Sunshine ordered!

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 22/06/2011 09:21  

Link to the example T-shirt...
http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/cgi-bin/thumbnail.aspx?widt...p;type=JPG

Also available from the T-shirt order form.

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 22/06/2011 09:21  

Come on get your tickets ordered dont misss out

Update Reply
JP @ 25/06/2011 09:40  

Any queries please PM Boss Mom BEFORE purchasing your tickets or t-shirts as these are non-refundable transactions.

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 27/06/2011 21:10  

Tckets ordered - might have to bring my daughter though!!!!!!!!!!

Update Reply
potnoodles @ 28/06/2011 02:25  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email