MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

First K.I.S.S Rally Tickets On Sale NOW!

First K.I.S.S Rally Tickets On Sale NOW! - Forums [Biker Match] First K.I.S.S Rally Tickets On Sale NOW! - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

First K.I.S.S Rally Tickets On Sale NOW!

TICKETS AND T-SHIRTS ON SALE NOW! £10 each http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=1256 We have sorted out the technicalities and the long-awaited tickets and t-shirts are now on sale via the event page (see link above). There will be no ticket sales on the gate, advance tickets only, so get in quick folks. Payment to be made via Paypal. Only one guest per member - partner/spouse or family member. Friends requiring tickets who are over 18 can easily become standard members for free in order to buy their own tickets. Tickets will not be sent out, wristbands will be issued upon registration at the rally. T-shirts will also be available for collection at the rally. Please make sure you check the box agreeing to the "Rally Rules" when buying tickets and also if you are buying a t-shirt that you state whether you want your real name, BM Username or no name on the front (left side chest) as per sample in my profile. Any queries please PM me BEFORE purchasing your tickets or t-shirts as these are non-refundable transactions. This is going to be a great first rally for BikerMatch and you won't want to miss it. Sunshine ordered!

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 23/03/2011 13:04  

Link to the example T-shirt... http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/cgi-bin/thumbnail.aspx?widt...p;type=JPG Also available from the T-shirt order form.

Update Reply
Matt @ 23/03/2011 13:14  

Front of T-Shirt... http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/cgi-bin/thumbnail.aspx?widt...p;type=JPG

Update Reply
Matt @ 23/03/2011 13:57  

T shirts are available in regular or skinny fit for the ladies :)

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 23/03/2011 15:23  

Oh, see, even I'm learning something new lol

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 23/03/2011 18:51  

BJ does that mean there are 2 styles for ladies tee shirts? OR is it a unisex regular and a ladies skinny fit?

Update Reply
JP @ 23/03/2011 19:19  

Question. I can't make the rally, but can I still order a 'T' shirt?

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 24/03/2011 07:10  

?? Not sure you will have to ask Boss Mom but Im more concerned about the cant make the rally you will need a note from your great great great great gran counter singed by queen victoria

Update Reply
JP @ 24/03/2011 18:25  

=l>O woman down

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 24/03/2011 18:49  

You have already been assigned duties! You can't not come, throws the system out of sync

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 24/03/2011 20:33  

Trish Lady you are the line dance queen lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 24/03/2011 21:50  

Tickets going like my rock cakes and I have none left (rock cakes that is)! Come on peeps, put your money where your face is on events

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 24/03/2011 22:43  

can you reserve me 2 please, cos Stormin is the weekend before and will have to work on The Gestapo ( the HR Witch ) to see if I can escape from Stalag 19 for 2 weekends

Update Reply
anneka56 @ 24/03/2011 23:05  

PM sent lovely lady

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 24/03/2011 23:14  

Thanks V xx recieved x

Update Reply
anneka56 @ 24/03/2011 23:20  

Roll up Roll up get your tickets and t shirts here :)

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 25/03/2011 09:23  

ticket and tee shirt ordered and looking forward too a great weekend

Update Reply
Jaffa @ 26/03/2011 00:11  

1st OFFICIAL Biker Match K.I.S.S Rally (Keep It Simple Stupid) Friday 9th - Sun 11th Sept 2011Stoke Prior Sports and Country ClubWeston Hall Road,Stoke Prior,Bromsgrove,Worcestershire,B60 4AL. Calendar/Attendance: http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=1256 Come on Folks its the very first official Biker Match members (only) K.I.S.S. Rally Live band and DJ for both Friday and Saturday night Venue has catering for breakfasts/bacon butties etc. from 7am till 11am (eg. full breakfast inc. cuppa and bread/butter for around £4.50) Bar menu available from 12 noon throughout the weekend as well as burger van after restaurant closes later in the evening.Late bar Friday and SaturdayToilet and shower facilities available 24 hoursRide out planned for Saturday afternoon weather permittingOnly £10 per head for the full weekend's camping and entertainment! Tickets on sale NOW !!! Biker Match Members & Guests ONLY (ANY queries contact Boss Mom)

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 28/03/2011 09:30  

Keep coming with the ticket sales and t-shirts. Could I just remind everyone to tick the rules box when they pay for their tickets though please? Cheers guys.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 31/03/2011 08:16  

you tell em Boss Mom !!!!!!!!!!!

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 31/03/2011 10:01  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email