MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

squires march 13th

squires march 13th - Forums [Biker Match] squires march 13th - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

squires march 13th

we will be going over to Squires Sunday March 13th anyone coming to see us there should be there for lunch

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 13/03/2011 02:07  

I might see you there, will be in the car tho

Update Reply
Karey @ 13/03/2011 02:20  

I' at Alice' I;m a fairwether biker so I shall be in car the rest are on there bikes

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 13/03/2011 03:28  

have fun :)

Update Reply
ghosthunter @ 13/03/2011 09:30  

Nice to see you ghostie!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/03/2011 09:32  

Jim, get yasen to Squires, lad! What time is everyone meeting?

Update Reply
Karey @ 13/03/2011 11:46  

Kaz, Bill said lunch, that's anywhere between noon and 3pm, depending on where you're from. Barnsley folk usually eat lunch; aka dinner, about noon, well my lot do. I prefer to eat lunch about 13:30 but I like Sunday lunch at dinner time, after 6pm. I got used to the Southern way. IMHO a bit more notice would be better, for all events.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 13/03/2011 13:33  

sandi sper of the moment thing will never change most good days out are last min ideas shame we couldnt make it but others were already comited to riding down to bassets pole

Update Reply
JP @ 13/03/2011 17:00  

lol @ Sandie,, I used to have mi sundeh dinna at 2.30pm, when the men got 'ome from t'club! I don't bother with Sunday dinners now..so it's a vague time of the day for me. Well just got back and it was great to see Bill, XK, Alice, Tim, Posh and Scooby!...also just got to say a quick hi/bye to Yorkie as he was leaving. Also was good to see Gary, (Sorry can't remeber your username!...think dementia is setting in) but for those that know him, he's Keren(Rebel's) partner! There was a good turnout there today another packed car park ..looks like the biking season has well an truly kicked in now! Look forward to seeing alot more of you up there/elsewhere over the coming year. Scoobs...hope you got back ok.. and didn't need the matches! lol

Update Reply
Karey @ 13/03/2011 17:01  

Sorry we didn't get to come see you all but for us it was a close call between a ride out and a duvet day lol It's good to see you all had a good time and that Alice doesn't have to move heheh

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 14/03/2011 05:10  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email