MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Dreggs Mad March Party - 19th

Dreggs Mad March Party - 19th (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Dreggs Mad March Party - 19th (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Dreggs Mad March Party - 19th

so you can forge ya doctors writing then mr t ???!! anyone fancy goin to the Angel for a couple first??

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/03/2011 18:42  

OOOO, After you with the saucer of milk miss Suz But of course I can !! You seen doctors writing before .. .. No-one can make out what it actually says xx Im good for a (read JD or Voddy) or 4 in the Angel beforehand .. .. any one else ??

Update Reply
GreasyTony @ 19/03/2011 13:00  

Well ! there were only five of us and it wasn't the band we expected but on a lighter note ...we didn't have to pay to get it There may be photos to follow SUZ Good to meet you Tony and of course good to see Brat again ( for my sins ! lol ) Cheers folks and let's have another soooooon ! HB x

Update Reply
honda baby @ 21/03/2011 00:25  

it wasn't the band we expected Dont think it was the band anyone was expecting, including Dregs boys . . Dance floor was empty till they stopped & DJ took over .. .. .. Even done some foot tapping meself Good to meet you Pen & Scoob & Brat. Glad someone took photos Pen - - alcohol affected eyes an new phone meant I didnt

Update Reply
GreasyTony @ 21/03/2011 10:26  

Yaay it was a good nite out Great to meet you all folks & it was especially worth the trip just to see Tony's..... err .... "foot tapping" I didnt think the band was too bad tbh they were a couple of young lads doing there best, which must have took some balls in front of that crowd .... i'd have prefered noisy rock but fair play to then for giving it a go I have a few pics & will post then if i can figure out how to get them off my phone.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 22/03/2011 08:27  

yayy was brill to see everyone and im not sure i want these picx to be downloaded..... pmsl hahahaha - anyhow it wasnt me it was me twin sister
roll on the next one me thinketh... just thinkin i need a sidecar for me dawg so i dont have to stress over who will look after him an then i would be at all the bashes campin over...notts not included of course coz i can usually find me own way home hahaha Cant wait to see peeps again and meet lots more too

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 22/03/2011 20:17  

No side car Suz, you can't filter, you should get a Doggeville (Trailer) like I've got! Sorry I missed out gang, but in my defence I have a hell of a lot on at mo working all hours and looking after my dad. My daughter woke me up to fetch her at 7.30, which should have been 5pm so I could set off for Nottingham at 6.30 but suspect it was more than just knackeredness as I spent Sunday night/Monday morning in A & E. Must try harder next time - and feel free to slap me if you want

Update Reply
6ypsy @ 23/03/2011 01:43  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email