MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

All Points Motorcycle Tour

All Points Motorcycle Tour (2) - Forums [Biker Match] All Points Motorcycle Tour (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

All Points Motorcycle Tour

Thanks Drobs for the support gand glad you were happy with the treatment. Thanks Sandi for adding it to the calendar

Update Reply
Doh Boy @ 05/03/2011 20:45  

Good luck guys, I have a plastic bottle that used to hold i think a gallon of juice ... Now holds all my change from the end of each week, anything less than 50p goes in it , it was emptied at xmas but Jackie I am more than happy to bring it to mablethorpe, and Barmouth to see if we can add ti what is in there so far and fill it for the guys

In the mean time I have also made a donation ... Good luck guys xx

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 05/03/2011 21:43  

Stuart/Paul
Good luck guys for a good cause ride safe and hope the weather will be kind to you. Hope you get loads of sponsorship!!

Update Reply
Bat @ 06/03/2011 06:26  

well done boys good luck with the trip catch up soon

Update Reply
meerkat @ 06/03/2011 15:11  

remember folks if ya can offer the boys a bed or floor space at any point during there epic journey PLEASE contact Dohboy

Update Reply
madhat @ 06/03/2011 20:06  

bed here if needed if they anywhere near coventry

Update Reply
drobess @ 06/03/2011 21:06  

Thanks Guys, good to see people are taking an interest as it won't be that long till were off.

Update Reply
Doh Boy @ 06/03/2011 22:44  

Are you coming anywhere near Liverpool / northwest? if you are let me know and I will join you for a short while. In nothing else pop in to branch for a brew. You will be made very welcome. Have you written to Red Cross Life?? Good luck lads.

Update Reply
Phil @ 06/03/2011 23:10  

ALways a bed in Brum but looks like the Yetis are giving it a wide berth lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 07/03/2011 09:26  

BJ you will stay in the middle of the country PP thanks mate, artical should be going in. check route for when were passing through your area.

Update Reply
Doh Boy @ 07/03/2011 17:58  

Can I ask anyone giving a donation, does it through the just giving link as we earn more with the gift aid (tax back) ie if you donate £10 we get £12.82, more for the charity and something back from the tax man Shell, did you donate on line, as I can't see it on the web page. Thanks anyway.

Update Reply
Doh Boy @ 08/03/2011 20:59  

DB thanks for letting me know that, cos once i have collected my bucket full i'll chuck it in the bank and donate that way if youget more for your money :)

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 09/03/2011 09:27  

Thanks BJ

Update Reply
Doh Boy @ 09/03/2011 18:55  

BUMP Had slipped to page 4 - shock horror

Update Reply
Doh Boy @ 15/03/2011 18:50  

You know you are both very welcome ere too ! Lol. Might even feed you both too :-D
Xx

Update Reply
willow @ 15/03/2011 20:22  

bumpadaisy

Update Reply
madhat @ 16/03/2011 10:33  

written by Doh Boy

Hi All,

Myself and Paul (Cowboy70) are going to embark on a round Britain motorcycle tour (All Points Motorcycle Tour in Aid of The British Red Cross) starting on Saturday 30th April, we are going to ride round the coast of the British mainland during the following week (Red Cross week) to visit the most Westerly, Northerly, Easterly and Southerly points including those of Scotland, England and Wales.
We are setting off from the BRCS office at 18 Wellington Square Ayr at 9 AM, it would be great to have a big send off, so are looking for as many bikes as possible to set off with us.
Here is our route
Sat 30th April ---- Ayr ? Ardnarmurchan Lighthouse ? Fort William ? Inverness
Sun 1st May ----- Inverness ? Durness ? John O Groats ? Buchanness Lighthouse (Peterhead)
Mon 2nd May ------ Peterhead ? Berwick Upon Tweed ? York
Tue 3rd May -------York ? Lowestoft ness? Oxford
Wed 4th May ------- Oxford ? Lizard point ? Lands End ? Exeter
Thu 5th May ------- Exeter ? Lady Park Wood (Monmouth) ? Breaksea Point (Aberthaw) ? St Davids ? Shrewsbury
Fri 6th May -------- Shrewsbury ? Point of Ayr (Talacre) ? Mull of Galloway
Sat 7th May ------ Mull of Galloway ? Ayr
if anyone wants to join us on the way round (for the day or a few hours) then feel free.
If anyone stays near to our nightly stopping points and can offer us a bed / spare piece of floor for the night it would be much appreciated.
Lastly and more importantly, we are looking to raise as much money as possible during our 3000 mile trip, so donate on line at h...our or contact me directly.

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 17/03/2011 14:25  

written by Doh Boy
Hi All, Myself and Paul (Cowboy70) are going to embark on a round Britain motorcycle tour (All Points Motorcycle Tour in Aid of The British Red Cross) starting on Saturday 30th April, we are going to ride round the coast of the British mainland during the following week (Red Cross week) to visit the most Westerly, Northerly, Easterly and Southerly points including those of Scotland, England and Wales. We are setting off from the BRCS office at 18 Wellington Square Ayr at 9 AM, it would be great to have a big send off, so are looking for as many bikes as possible to set off with us. Here is our route Sat 30th April ---- Ayr ? Ardnarmurchan Lighthouse ? Fort William ? Inverness Sun 1st May ----- Inverness ? Durness ? John O Groats ? Buchanness Lighthouse (Peterhead) Mon 2nd May ------ Peterhead ? Berwick Upon Tweed ? York Tue 3rd May -------York ? Lowestoft ness? Oxford Wed 4th May ------- Oxford ? Lizard point ? Lands End ? Exeter Thu 5th May ------- Exeter ? Lady Park Wood (Monmouth) ? Breaksea Point (Aberthaw) ? St Davids ? Shrewsbury Fri 6th May -------- Shrewsbury ? Point of Ayr (Talacre) ? Mull of Galloway Sat 7th May ------ Mull of Galloway ? Ayr if anyone wants to join us on the way round (for the day or a few hours) then feel free. If anyone stays near to our nightly stopping points and can offer us a bed / spare piece of floor for the night it would be much appreciated. Lastly and more importantly, we are looking to raise as much money as possible during our 3000 mile trip, so donate on line at h...o...our or contact me directly.

Update Reply
madhat @ 18/03/2011 10:52  

Bumpy bump x

Update Reply
willow @ 22/03/2011 11:37  

Come on you lot. Not that long now till Paul & Stuart are setting off on their great round Britain adventure and aiming to raise pennies for the British Red Cross....The British Red Cross are currently assisting with the appalling tragedy in Japan. You can donate online to Stuart & Paul's donating account by following the link: http://www.justgiving.com/AllPointsMotorcycleTour

Update Reply
Minnie the Minx @ 25/03/2011 22:58  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email