MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Ride Out 27/3/11 - Ponderosa

Ride Out 27/3/11 - Ponderosa (10) - Forums [Biker Match] Ride Out 27/3/11 - Ponderosa (10) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Ride Out 27/3/11 - Ponderosa

Great day out good to see everyone, great ride this afternoon. Petrol heads cafe looks good, pity it was closed but thanks to peter27 for the hospitality and the brew.

Update Reply
laimdan @ 27/03/2011 20:08  

Home safe and sound
Had a grand day out and huge thanks to PaulXXX for putting up with me fidgeting about on the back - still a bit nervous about being a pilly, but getting there

really nice to see everyone

I did take a couple of piccies but the camera battery ran out

Update Reply
HippyRockChick @ 27/03/2011 20:46  

Yep, agree with everyone, good turn out and good day, even if I was a grumpy moo about the cold at first! Need to invest in heated grips or new gloves, or both and I'll be fine. Lovely to meet new people, as well as catch up with others. Looking forward to another go at it in the sunshine, but possibly from Barmouth instead

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 27/03/2011 20:49  

I had the most amazing day. As always, great to meet up with everyone and a huge welcome to all the newbies that came along. Cheers JP for organising it to Al for making it possible for me to attend and helping me face my fear of the Horse Shoe Pass.......I loved it BJ, bluetooth intercom is the future. All pillies together '' YWCA" Thanks again everyone xxx

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 27/03/2011 21:09  

Great to see everyone today, sorry mine was only a flying visit, but I knew I would only have about an hour before I had to head back for work at 2 ... made it there no problems,

Good to see the new ones, Dave glad I managed to drag you out ... I know a lil bit of trial by fire, poor sole only joined 2 days ago lol but hey it was an experience for you if nawt else

Hopefully will make it a full day next time ... & it wont be so bloomin damp

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 27/03/2011 21:13  

GRUMPY !! mom ? ? Did you not have a wonderful, oil drip free, motorcycle to go on ????

Update Reply
GreasyTony @ 27/03/2011 21:16  

Brill day as usual..... Enjoyed the ride to Petrolheads even though it was closed , but found a better place called Peter27's house lol... Thanks Pete for the drinks (and thank your better half as well). Look forward to the barbie you're going to organise , and I don't want to be in the field that floods lol.... See you all again soon, oh and pics uploaded. (cw novel that you have people as your ears rofl)

Update Reply
Blackberry @ 27/03/2011 21:22  

Great photos Karen aka Blackberry PMSL @ cw's new ears!!

Update Reply
Karey @ 27/03/2011 21:34  

It weren't half cold this morning on the way over, but soon warmed up with good company, sausages and chips and a couple of hot drinks.
Even Miss Jenny (my daughter) came back with a smile on her face - and believe me, when she wants to do grumpy teenager, she can!

Update Reply
Wills @ 27/03/2011 21:43  

My wonderful oil drip free shiny motorcycle needs a fairing and heated grips GT

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 27/03/2011 22:17  

Pardon Blackberry, Karey
Turned into a really nice day and a good turn out. Big thank to pete27 for the tea

Update Reply
cw @ 27/03/2011 22:27  

Great day out, bit cold to start with but warmed up later.

Also you did OK as a pilly HippyRockChick hope i did not scare you to much.

Nice to meet up with everyone and thanks Peter for the ride to Petrolheads and the brew at your house.

Update Reply
PaulXXX @ 27/03/2011 22:40  

Our pics are up now ... I can only be blamed for the 1st 4 ... after that Ian was left with custody of the camera whilst I was at work

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 28/03/2011 08:24  

Well what can i say :) great day cheers to all for turning up Dark One is now offically BM's Mr Whippy, absolutely ignenious to have packed all them ice cubes to keep me mint chooc chip frozen and he rem the cornets !!! Me thinks he will fit in well lol Cheers to Mr Ken for being leader of the pack and Al aka Bob for being rear gunner :) Div for being Div lol Had a great looking forwarard to the next one xxxxxxx

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 28/03/2011 09:13  

Good pics, thanks everyone. Was it cold there it looked bleak? http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=1406

Update Reply
Sandi @ 28/03/2011 10:40  

Great pics shell, mr P and Blackberry :) Loving Dark One's compact 'freezer' invention too !

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 28/03/2011 10:44  

Shell Lady ... THAT MAN was misbehaving honest he was ...ask Div

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 28/03/2011 14:44  

I am saying nothing about Mr P's incident in the gift shop

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 28/03/2011 15:24  

He did look rather flush and his coat was undone and he had something bulging in his hand !!!

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 28/03/2011 15:29  

Shell lady Mr P was the perfect gentleman Honest There was no incident in the shop

Update Reply
cw @ 28/03/2011 16:26  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email