MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Sat 19/3/11 Ayr Supper 10 Pin Bowling get together

Sat 19/3/11 Ayr Supper  10 Pin Bowling get together (5) - Forums [Biker Match] Sat 19/3/11 Ayr Supper  10 Pin Bowling get together (5) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Sat 19/3/11 Ayr Supper 10 Pin Bowling get together

Not long now folks till the bowling night Need to know if everyone wants to eat at LA Bowling which is cheap and is on a par with MacDonalds or the High Tea options? Which do you fancy?

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 13/03/2011 22:05  

Just bowling for me Katie. See you all in there for 7

Update Reply
Doh Boy @ 13/03/2011 22:24  

No probs Stuart - see you then

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 13/03/2011 22:28  

hi ketie Im fine whit what you orginising just feed meeee

Update Reply
paneurojim @ 13/03/2011 23:06  

Hi Katie,... just you choose venue, im sure it wil be just fine, look forward to catching up with ya'all , whats the line out for teams?x

Update Reply
Honda hotlips @ 14/03/2011 08:01  

I'm easy pet (but you all know that)

Can I be on your team Fe, I'll be good.

Update Reply
whackojacko @ 14/03/2011 08:49  

LOL you better be good Jack !!... only cause i aint any good at throwing balls LOL ;-)

Update Reply
Honda hotlips @ 14/03/2011 10:05  

Food venue doesn't matter to me either Katie, I'll just pick the safest option from what's available wherever we end up

Update Reply
Sharky92 @ 14/03/2011 15:57  

me as well a go with the flow
and who,s team a am on? a have been practising with that willy thing ment wi thingy you know what a mean! hahahaha

Update Reply
madhat @ 15/03/2011 10:20  

fainted when I read the first part of your message Madhat, after a large dose of smelling salts read the rest to my relief not long now - hope this snow clears before then

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 15/03/2011 14:17  

i am easy and good with balls lol
get up bob i meant i will eat anything and i can bowl returns to naughty step before i dig a big hole lol see you saturday

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/03/2011 18:32  

Look forward to meeting you Loon

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 15/03/2011 21:53  

loon if you can throw balls am on you team and really hope it clears looking forward to the blackpool jaunt

Update Reply
madhat @ 15/03/2011 23:15  

Just checked long range forecast for our jaunt.

Bright with showers, 8-9c temp, headwind on way down.

well everybody, are we goin or not?

we need to book premier if we are

Update Reply
whackojacko @ 16/03/2011 08:53  

am up for it just let me know the final details :)

Update Reply
madhat @ 16/03/2011 10:26  

Hi all, have booked the high tea for 5 pm on Saturday at the Glenpark Hotel, 5 Racecourse Rd, Ayr, KA7 2DG. £9.95 a head, this includes Main Course, Bread & Butter, Cakes, Scones, Tea or Coffee. Bowling at 7pm @ LA Bowls, 17 Miller Rd, Ayr, KA7 2AX.
Saturday afternoon: Thought we could meet up at the hotel that Sharky is booked in at which is just up the road - 5 minutes walk Elms Court, 21-23 Miller Road, Ayr, KA7 2AX (next door to the bowling) from 12.30 onwards so we can go a wee hurl about. Not sure when everyone is arriving yet - but we can work that when we know. I will pm everyone with my mobile in case you need to contact me. Jack kindly checked the forecast and it looks not to be, so hopefully our ride out will be a goer. The overnight stay may not be feasible as all the £29 rooms are away. I'll come back to you all on that one. To my knowledge everyone else is accommodated between Jack & myself, please let me know if not. Katie xx

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 16/03/2011 14:24  

Hi all , have booked the high tea for 5 pm on Saturday at the Glenpark Hotel, 5 Racecourse Rd, Ayr, KA7 2DG. £9.95 a head, this includes Main Course, Bread & Butter, Cakes, Scones, Tea or Coffee. Bowling at 7pm @ LA Bowls, 17 Miller Rd, Ayr, KA7 2AX. Saturday afternoon: Thought we could meet up at the hotel that Sharky is booked in at which is just up the road - 5 minutes walk Elms Court, 21-23 Miller Road, Ayr, KA7 2AX (next door to the bowling) from 12.30 onwards so we can go a wee hurl about. Not sure when everyone is arriving yet - but we can work that when we know. I will pm everyone with my mobile in case you need to contact me. Jack kindly checked the forecast and it looks not to be, so hopefully our ride out will be a goer. The overnight stay may not be feasible as all the £29 rooms are away . I'll come back to you all on that one. To my knowledge everyone else is accommodated between Jack & myself, please let me know if not. Katie xx

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 16/03/2011 14:24  

You guys will have a blast that i'm sure :)

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 16/03/2011 16:08  

Ok chaps & chapesses, re Sunday night stopover.
Because premier have run out of cheap rooms, I've provisionally booked 3 twin rooms in the Grand Metropole hotel on the prom. 2 of the rooms are taken so I can hold the 3rd till midday tomorrow. They may have more left but I dont know how many are staying. The price is £35 per room & includes breakfast. This hotel is on the prom and has free parking. Please contact me before midday tomorrow if you require a room at this price.

Update Reply
whackojacko @ 16/03/2011 16:39  

Princess Parade, Promenade, Blackpool, Lancashire, FY1 1RQTel: 0871 222 0032 | Fax: 0871 222 7270
Grand Metropole Hotel in BlackpoolCalls cost 10p per minute from BT landlines, other carriers and mobile networks may vary
BOOK YOUR ROOM & CHECK PRICESRegion:AllNorthMidlandsLondonSouthAirportSeasideCountry HouseSelect LocationAberdeenBirminghamBlackpoolBoltonBournemouthBrightonCoventryFolkestoneGatwickLeedsLiverpoolLlandudnoLondonManchesterMarket BosworthNewcastleNottinghamScarboroughSouthportStockportStoke-on-TrentWiganWolverhamptonEnter details for FIRST room:Nights:Adults:Children:123456789101112131412+01234Promo/Corporate Code: YOUR HOTELHotel HomeRoomsRestaurant & barConference FacilitiesHotel OffersLowest RatesPhoto TourHow to find usDisabled FacilitiesCabaret & Theme BreaksOut and About BLACKPOOL HOTELSWe are able to offer the following Britannia Hotels in Blackpool and the surrounding areas as a local alternative.
Norbreck Castle Hotel, BlackpoolThe Savoy Hotel, Blackpool HOTEL FACTFILE209 BedroomsPremier Suites availablePromenade RestaurantWorrall Premier RestaurantMetropole Suite Ballroom barGames RoomMetro Lounge (Non-Smoking)Limited Car Parking Conference Facilities in Blackpool
BOOK EXTRASFull English BreakfastDinnerChampagneFruit BasketChocolatesLate Checkout The Grand Metropole Hotel the only hotel in Blackpool which is located between the sea and the promenade, offering uninterrupted views out across the Irish Sea. Close to both the North Pier and the famous Blackpool Tower, this hotel is perfectly located for all of Blackpool's attractions and entertainment venues. The Victorian façade and interior has been beautifully kept and with modern facilities on offer too it makes a fantastic Seaside hotel!
This hotel offers 209 en-suite bedrooms, all tastefully decorated with modern facilities including TV, Hairdryer and Tea & Coffee Making facilities.
"You will find this hotel in Blackpool ideal for Short Breaks, Weekend Breaks, Seaside Breaks and Entertainment Breaks."The Grand Metropole features the Promenade Restaurant that offers a delicious 3 course menu in comfortable surroundings. The Worral restaurant is available to our Premier guests, here you can enjoy an exclusive menu and wonderful sea views. In addition there is the Coastal Café bar serving traditional bar snacks, including hot and cold lighter meals and Beverages. To keep you entertained there is a games room with Snooker Table and Darts boards.
We offer fantastic LIVE Entertainment shows each evening at this Blackpool hotel, all of which are performed by professional entertainers dressed in stunning costumes.
Our Conference Facilities in Blackpool are first class whether you're attending a training course, meeting or conference we can cater for your needs. The Ballroom is available and will hold up to 150 Delegates in a Theatre style. Here our dedicated team will be able to arrange the room to your specific requirements.

Update Reply
whackojacko @ 16/03/2011 16:57  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email