MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Sat 19/3/11 Ayr Supper 10 Pin Bowling get together

Sat 19/3/11 Ayr Supper  10 Pin Bowling get together - Forums [Biker Match] Sat 19/3/11 Ayr Supper  10 Pin Bowling get together - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Sat 19/3/11 Ayr Supper 10 Pin Bowling get together

LA Bowling, 17 Miller Road Ayr KA7 2AX on Sat 19/3/11 meeting at 7pm Hello all, I've put all the details on the events page. It seems a good deal eats first and then 2 games of bowling for £11.00 per person. Please add you name below together with your choice for supper. Look forward to seeing you then Menu: LA Chicken; Homemade Lasagne; Scampi; Haddock; 1/4lb Cheeseburger; Steak Pie; Homemade Macaroni Cheese; Spicy Chicken fillet served in a soft bap; Chilli Con Carne. All served with french fries or jacket potatoes, beans or side salad. BOBKAT Scampi, jacket potato & side salad

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 27/02/2011 21:28  

BOBKAT Scampi, jacket potato & side salad ME hmmmm the macaroni NO chilli ehrr chicken think a better have a think about it lol

Update Reply
madhat @ 28/02/2011 09:35  

BOBKAT Scampi, jacket potato & side salad ME hmmmm the macaroni NO chilli ehrr chicken think a better have a think about it lol ME The LA chicken with chips Please Katie

Update Reply
madhat @ 28/02/2011 09:38  

mmmm am hungry now lol have a fab time folks :)

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 28/02/2011 09:56  

Lol Madhat, I've had a thought (scarey I know ) Blackberry is arranging a visit to the Coastal Riders Cafe in Blackpool on the Sunday 20/3/11 from 12 noon (on events). What do folk think about us doing that on Sunday - it would mean an 8am ish start would be a great run though? BOBKAT Scampi, jacket potato & side salad ME hmmmm the macaroni NO chilli ehrr chicken think a better have a think about it lol ME The LA chicken with chips Please Katie

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 28/02/2011 09:57  

Nice one Katie, I'm there.

BOBKAT Scampi, jacket potato & side salad
ME The LA chicken with chips Please Katie
Whacko Macaroni cheese & chips

I'd love to run down to Blackpool but it's early yet to know what weather will do. Will wait before I commit to that run.

Update Reply
whackojacko @ 28/02/2011 10:25  

Thanks BJ Jack I totally agree about the weather, and the time is not cut in stone lol. Nice one Katie, I'm there. BOBKAT Scampi, jacket potato & side salad ME The LA chicken with chips Please Katie Whacko Macaroni cheese & chips I'd love to run down to Blackpool but it's early yet to know what weather will do. Will wait before I commit to that run.

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 28/02/2011 11:18  

Hi Katie count me in with the Bowling please, BOBKAT Scampi, jacket potato & side salad ME The LA chicken with chips Please Katie Whacko Macaroni cheese & chips Fe Chilli, Jack spud n side salad Lovely day here..shame have to work ;-(

Update Reply
Honda hotlips @ 28/02/2011 11:20  

hi katie BOBKAT scampi jacket potato & side salad ME the LA ckicken with chips please katie WHACKO macaroni cheese & chips PANEUROJIM steak pie & potals katie blackpool no I cant go sorry

Update Reply
paneurojim @ 28/02/2011 11:24  

jackie you need to get up here "Fruit Pudding" awaits ya well am defo up for both but depends if some kind gent will offer the mad wuman a pilly ......pretty please ohhhhhhhh just notices(very deep voice with hand singnals) STEAK PIE yum yum yum yum BOBKAT Scampi, jacket potato & side salad ME hmmmm the macaroni NO chilli ehrr chicken think a better have a think about it lol ME The LA chicken with chips Please Katie Whacko Macaroni cheese & chips ME Steak Pie ( defo wont change ma mind promise) Fe Chilli, Jack spud n side saladPANEUROJIM steak pie & potato,s

Update Reply
madhat @ 28/02/2011 11:26  

sorry honda hotlips FA you got post in as I was dowing min

Update Reply
paneurojim @ 28/02/2011 11:33  

all sorted jim :)))))))))))

Update Reply
madhat @ 28/02/2011 12:03  

NH i am in Mablethorpe for the sand racing that weekend but i shall come and annoy you folks soon lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 28/02/2011 12:12  

have you changed ma name to Nutterhat then or were ya typing that fast ya forgot the a :)))) and ya welcome anytime x

Update Reply
madhat @ 28/02/2011 12:16  

I'm on a different keyboard today :)

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 28/02/2011 12:32  

aye aye that auld ploy a try that one everyday at work lol

Update Reply
madhat @ 28/02/2011 12:56  

tis true i tell u and i have my new glasses on and i'm sitting at a different desk and and and and ..............................

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 28/02/2011 16:37  

BJ you should have the HUGE plate of fruit pudding at MadHats ...................................................JOKE only kidding lol. I heard you love fruit pudding the way cats love cat nip only I hope you don't roll in the fruit pudding ohhhhhhhh just notices(very deep voice with hand singnals) STEAK PIE yum yum yum yum BOBKAT Scampi, jacket potato & side salad ME hmmmm the macaroni NO chilli ehrr chicken think a better have a think about it lol ME The LA chicken with chips Please Katie Whacko Macaroni cheese & chips ME Steak Pie ( defo wont change ma mind promise) Fe Chilli, Jack spud n side saladPANEUROJIM steak pie & potato,s

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 28/02/2011 17:58  

That's my weekend on

Update Reply
madscots @ 28/02/2011 18:08  

Sorry Madscots , it was the only one we could fit in before the rallies really kickoff. Hopefully next time . ohhhhhhhh just notices(very deep voice with hand singnals) STEAK PIE yum yum yum yum BOBKAT Scampi, jacket potato & side salad ME hmmmm the macaroni NO chilli ehrr chicken think a better have a think about it lol ME(MH) The LA chicken with chips Please Katie Whacko Macaroni cheese & chips ME Steak Pie ( defo wont change ma mind promise) Fe Chilli, Jack spud n side saladPANEUROJIM steak pie & potato,s

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 28/02/2011 18:14  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email