MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

squires cafe sunday 27

squires cafe sunday 27  (2) - Forums [Biker Match] squires cafe sunday 27  (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

squires cafe sunday 27

lmao @ Alice... shhhhhhhhhhh haha I'm still laughing here.. I forgot about the deck chairs!!! pmsl.. that was soooo funny!.. I think it was PHOTO's trike tho.. Nellie's was the one with the flames!! I've got cheek ache with all that laughing! thanks again everyone, hope to see you again soon! PHOTO.. great pics!

Update Reply
Karey @ 27/02/2011 18:22  

It was great to meet you guy. just wish I had sometime like Squires near me, O well it will not stop Gilly and I coming up to Squires.

Update Reply
suzukihen @ 27/02/2011 18:23  

Yep, Kaz..it was PHOTO'S !! That's another brain cell gone :>>

See you all again sooooooon xx

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 27/02/2011 18:35  

Great to meet you all, old & new....Good ride over to Whitby with blackberry, laimdan & my mate VIC (suprised you remember your own name Karey)..Bloody cold but enjoyable nonetheless..

Update Reply
old red @ 27/02/2011 20:05  

..... & my mate VIC (suprised you remember your own name Karey).. Oh my days!! I tell ya.. I'm going wappy! Sorry, I meant Vic!! .. Rick might have been the name of my mate, that I couldn't remember??!!? lol..don't ask.. I think you had gone by then, Red! I think Alice and me are sharing the same solo brain cell!!

Update Reply
Karey @ 27/02/2011 20:15  

Yeah great to meet everyone again today...old and new lol....brill pics "Photo".....we are all missing out on an alternative career here guys....should of been supa models haha!!

Update Reply
Gillya666 @ 27/02/2011 20:53  

hehe alice them deck chairs need to be flame retardent ... yeah it was a good laugh to meet up even though me and sandi had no idea as we were filling our faces in the carvery round the back lol it was only when i heard kareys little voice calling me and i thought ooh arr who knows me here ... and as they say weve now got the photgraphic evidence ..... yep got to do it again

Update Reply
nellie @ 28/02/2011 11:33  

didnt realise i had taken off the piccys of the trike seat that doubles as a barbeque so ive put them back on in my projects bit

Update Reply
nellie @ 28/02/2011 11:57  

Haaa haaaaaaaa

I thought you were talking about the rear seat!! Nearly got a nice piece of grilled rump!!

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 28/02/2011 13:38  

Great to meet folk yesterday... couldn't believe we were stood right next to poshbird and photographer and didn't realise. Good job we were chatting about the site and they recognised a name we mentioned!!! Enjoyed the run to Whitby, but brrrrrr it was cold! Great to be on the back of a bike again though . I've put 3 pics on the events page, nothing exciting but I like to make the effort!!! PS: old red, bring spare batteries with ya next time!!!!!

Update Reply
Blackberry @ 28/02/2011 18:52  

Batteries have recovered from the cold, cameras working fine.. Such a pity my old bones are still feeling the cold!

Update Reply
old red @ 28/02/2011 19:50  

I'm still drying out, no I don't mean alcohol lol BTW I had a SALAD!! *cough cough* It was lovely to meet you Alice2, Gilly, PHOTOGRAPHER1, Poshbird and Suzukihen and to meet up again with you Kaz. Thanks for the photos, for the calendar, Karen and Photo How did the Fred Hill Run riders do? Hope you didn't get wet.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 01/03/2011 00:20  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email