MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

christmas toy run?

christmas toy run? - Forums [Biker Match] christmas toy run? - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

christmas toy run?

hi there me again ive bin playing with the idea of a toy run to bangor ar glan clwyd hospital at xmas as nothing like this ever happens up north would anyone lese be intrested or next easter a easter egg run? just an idea to cheer up the kiddie winkles in hospital?!

Update Reply
simon_zxr @ 20/05/2007 15:06  

i havent got a bike but wud b very happy to donate summit x

Update Reply
Sexysmirnoff @ 20/05/2007 15:07  

im the same as bettyboop no bike unless we can do pillion xxxx and i will deffo donate summet xxxxxxxxx

Update Reply
RC @ 20/05/2007 18:20  

yes interested in the christmas toy run. Here on the Wirral we already do the Easter Egg Run, Fantastic Day

Update Reply
lcotgrave @ 21/05/2007 09:42  

yes i agree with thompsondiane the egg run is a massive affair but a xmas run would be cool although north wales and the shadow of the mountains and the snow could prove to be very very interesting lol There is another xmas run somewhere from chester I think

Update Reply
earthwind @ 21/05/2007 10:02  

awww what a lovely idea simon, i haven't got a bike to go on the run with, but i will donate a pressie for the kids. (((((((((((( ))))))))))))))))))))))

Update Reply
storm @ 21/05/2007 14:20  

Count me in for an xmas toy run what about to Alder Hey or Pendlebury Childrens hospitals if you dont fancy Glan Clwyd, but GC is an easy hospital to get to straight off the A55 near Boddlewyddan

Update Reply
Istaqa @ 21/05/2007 15:59  

OK, talk of the "c" word is banned til at least feckin October!!!!

Update Reply
Di @ 21/05/2007 18:56  

bah humbug di lmao

Update Reply
RC @ 21/05/2007 19:06  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email