MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

The Queen Victoria - Thurs 24th Feb

The Queen Victoria - Thurs 24th Feb (2) - Forums [Biker Match] The Queen Victoria - Thurs 24th Feb (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

The Queen Victoria - Thurs 24th Feb

im not changing my clock , i only bought it last year

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 24/02/2011 21:50  

It's a calculated risk then.... you juggle what you really want on your bike with the risk that you may get prosecuted for it,by a cop on a bad day??

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 24/02/2011 22:08  

Although you're correct in saying you prob not gonna get grief for not displaying the tax disc .. .. unless etc !!! Be aware, the main recovery agents ie RAC AA etc are NOT insured to to transport your vehicle unless it is taxed, now remember they do not have ANPR in their trucks so they cant check & wont take you, if they choose not to. Should the worst happen & you break down. I discovered this at the Brighton Rockers run last year, when my starter packed up. The RAC guy was gonna recover me home till he couldnt find any tax. He explained it to me and, as he was the most amicable RAC guy Ive ever met, we stripped and made a temp repair to the starter to get me going again. Although filling up on the way home at the petrol station, with the engine running did annoy the staff 'just a bit'. Managed to get enough in before they hit the pump stop button.

Update Reply
GreasyTony @ 25/02/2011 09:17  

Most folk i knoe carry there tax discs in there jacket pockets lol saves them being nicked off the bike :)

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 25/02/2011 10:23  

The police paid me a visit when my tax disc got nicked said that it was displayed on a car in Northampton - cost me £7 to get a new one!!!!

Update Reply
Bat @ 25/02/2011 14:15  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email