MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

party time in nottingham saturday 26th !

party time in nottingham saturday 26th  !  (2) - Forums [Biker Match] party time in nottingham saturday 26th  !  (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

party time in nottingham saturday 26th !

I think I way just shimmy across to Nottingham for a few beers and a laugh!

Update Reply
Flettie @ 23/02/2011 20:29  

ok just a reecap
sunset 2 ,
redzed ,
gypsy,
loon,
xsuzix
kaycat
honda baby
starstaff
Flettie
firetrap
small bird
dyna glide
nita
trotski

Update Reply
kaycat @ 24/02/2011 12:11  

Add another one to the list Dawnie is also just told me she is coming !

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 24/02/2011 14:34  

Bump

Update Reply
honda baby @ 24/02/2011 18:12  

yayy gonna be a good un tis indeedo rock karaoke night upstairs there is rock disco with karaoke also... and downstairs bar -
was a messy one last time i was there... seems to alwyas be pmsl

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 24/02/2011 20:13  

Yeay, I hope The Animals count as rock, my karaoke anthem is house of the Rising Sun. I also do a lovely rendition of Wuthering Heights, I'll bring the earplugs. And don't worry, I don't wear the outfit

Update Reply
6ypsy @ 24/02/2011 21:43  

teehee 6ypsy.... not sure if the Sal is ready for your wuthering heights rendition!!!! i think a few of us gals need to do a number together... like Heart alone or soemthing haahahahaha the bm karoake queens pmsl

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 24/02/2011 23:00  

I think Led Zep would probably go down better - Over the Hills and Far Away Just a reminder to everyone, if anyone from further afield fancies joining us for a night out you're welcome to stay over at mine. Just pm me for details.

Update Reply
6ypsy @ 24/02/2011 23:20  

ok
ok just a reecap
sunset 2 ,
redzed ,
gypsy,
loon,
xsuzix
kaycat
honda baby
starstaff
Flettie
firetrap
small bird
dyna glide
nita
trotski
dawnie
sadowfax

Update Reply
kaycat @ 24/02/2011 23:33  

The more I read this, the more I wanna come to this. Just cannot justify another weekend away so soon tho Jac, you gonna have to sort another one of these again soon mate Dunno bout karaoke tho . . If I start singing it'd be . . . Kara him outta there. tee hee

Update Reply
GreasyTony @ 25/02/2011 08:34  

bump

Update Reply
kaycat @ 25/02/2011 13:08  

Wow this is looking great folks Thinking if we all meet upstairs and whoever is there first can grab a table ? Looking forward to the karaoke and 6ypsy's rendition of Wuthering heights yeah Suz i'm sure us gals have a few broken heart songs we can howl out How about some Meatloaf ? . See you all there and don't forget your camera (mmmm camera ! now where the f**k did i put that !!!???? ) ......HB x

Update Reply
honda baby @ 25/02/2011 17:56  

looks like my bro an sis in law may also be comin along an another couple mates are in teh angel tmrw night so may see if they fancy comin along too... tho they do love teh angel (and so do i) so they may jus stay there!!
im well excited for this one gonan be a reeeeeeeeeet good giggle woooohooooo cant wait .... till now i alwyas got by on my own... i never really cared until i met youuuuuuuuu..... pmsl

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 25/02/2011 20:34  

Bump

Update Reply
honda baby @ 26/02/2011 09:37  

Hey I can't take credit GT, Honday Baby got the ball rolling, but who cares as long as we all get out and have a good time. See you all tonight

Update Reply
6ypsy @ 26/02/2011 10:05  

have a good one peeps,think its gonna be noisy lol

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 26/02/2011 14:56  

Yey John also coming x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 26/02/2011 15:23  

Kazninja also coming x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 26/02/2011 15:23  

well it was a totally bril night adn it was fab to meet up with folks and be able to put faces to names for those i aint met before and wicked to see peeps again i had met before.... cant wait for the next meet up - unfortunately took me till mid afternoon to recover and me neck still hurts.... pmsl totally brill tho and soz but i didnt get any pics ...too busy dancin, chattin and partying .... loves ya allxx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 27/02/2011 17:50  

thanks everyone had a top nite realy good to meet u all whens the next one
hugs xxxxxx

Update Reply
kaycat @ 27/02/2011 18:43  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email