MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Newbies Forum

Just Saying Hello

Just Saying Hello - Forums [Biker Match] Just Saying Hello - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Newbies Forum /

Just Saying Hello

Been lurking around the site for a couple of weeks now, but finally bit the bullet and upgraded the mebership. Just want to say "Hello to all" and hope I can contribute something to this site. And one last thing, treat me gently please, and don't hold the Harley thing against me too much. It's not the speed you get there but the style you arrive in ! SB and his H-D

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 19/05/2007 18:25  

hiya sp weclome to bm

we dont mind what bike u got mate.

oh n welcome to the mad house hahahahahaha

from rc

Update Reply
RC @ 19/05/2007 18:34  

big hiya to ya SB welcome to the nut house if your a bit nutty you can contribute plenty on here an if ya not we will soon convert you lol

Update Reply
storm @ 19/05/2007 18:40  

Hi there Split Brain x Hilda here x Welcome to a crazy world!!!!

Update Reply
hilda123 @ 19/05/2007 18:45  

Hi Split Brain, this bullet ya bit... it wasn't me, I was nowhere near the gun at the time occifer, 'onest Kwak

Update Reply
Sandi @ 19/05/2007 18:51  

Hi Split Brain, going slow is so much more enjoyable, talking about riding, talking about riding bikes, talking about riding bikes with two wheels, phew got there in the end, not a harley but a v star rider and a big welcome to BM

Update Reply
lcotgrave @ 19/05/2007 18:59  

hello

Update Reply
earthwind @ 19/05/2007 20:45  

hiya splitbrain,welcome to the party,and nothin wrong wiv harleys at all!!! and slow is the way to go cos then u dont miss owt! xx

Update Reply
witchiest @ 20/05/2007 14:03  

Hello SB I was new to this CRAZY LOT 2 weeks ago but am quickly getting the hang of it... enjoy x

Update Reply
Kate5930 @ 20/05/2007 14:27  

welcome to the site and i def wont hold the harley thing against ya , thast wot u cal a bike x

Update Reply
Sexysmirnoff @ 20/05/2007 15:05  

welcome sb it dont matter what you ride as long as you dont mind nutty like me and your a nice peep cos they all nice on here

Update Reply
Istaqa @ 21/05/2007 15:33  

Thanks to you all for the warm welcome. Hope to meet as many of you as possible in the coming months and maybe share the odd brew and chinwag. And for those who live further afield, well, I still travel about quite a bit and I never know where I'll get to next !! Ride safe, and keep it shiney side up!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 21/05/2007 15:42  

u sure u want to meet up with us sb???

were all barkin mad!!!!!!!!!!

in a nice way lol

ohhhhhhhh theres quite a few of us goin to the rock n blues

Update Reply
RC @ 23/05/2007 19:40  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email